099

[ narration ]

"Yo, chill out kid. You're making as dizzy walking back and forth." Suga commended. They are currently at the backstage preparing for their 30 minutes performance.

"Hyung, she's with Jaehyun." Jungkook said nervously.

"So?" Suga questioned.

"Hyung you know that I can't make a move with Yeri if he'll be around. He will hold on tight to Yeri, as if he doesn't want to let go of her." Jungkook explained.

"Don't worry Kook. We'll make a plan." Hoseok reassured the kid.

"How?" Jungkook asked.

"Yah Jimin, you know that girl that bought Jaehyun at the auction last time? What was her name again?" Hoseok asked Jimin who is busy playing with his phone.

"Li- ... ? I forgot. But I'm pretty sure her name starts with Li." Jimin answered.

"Anyways, don't worry about it. After we perform, they will be fireworks and the lights at the gig will be out. You stay at the stage, we pull Yeri up to the stage, we distract Jaehyun and you confess. We heard the fireworks will last for a minute and half. Guess you can say everything to her in that time right?" Hoseok explained the plan they plotted yesterday. Jungkook just kept nodding while biting her thumb, showing his anxiousness.

"Aish kid, you better calm down," Suga tapped Jungkook's shoulder, "Trust as will you? If this won't work then... we are sorry."  He then smiled sweetly

"Aye hyung!" Jungkook shouted, his hyung is really a tease. The rest laughed at him.

"Now that Jungkook eased up, gather around guys." The members followed Namjoon and gathered around. Namjoon put his hands in, " Let's set fire on the stage shall we?" The guys exclaimed and shouted their chant.

"2! 3! Hello we are BTS!" The crowd cheered. Jungkook looked for Yeri in the sea of people. Luckily, Yeri is just at the front, Yeri saw Jungkook looking at her and smiled at him when their eyes met. But Jungkook's smile was replaced by a frown when he saw Jaehyun and Taeyong beside Yeri.

This confession will be challenging. Jungkook thought. Namjoon saw Jungkook's face and tapped the boy's shoulder. Be professional kid. Namjoon mouthed.

"We will start our performance. I hope you guys enjoy!" The crowd once again cheered and the guys went to their respective places.

For all the time that they performed, the crowd cheered them up. BTS is so exhausted but since the cheers from the crowd hyped them up everytime, their exhaustion was substituted with energy.

"Wooh! You guys still enjoying?" Jin putted his mic to the audience. The crowd shouted.

"So we are!" He shouted back.

"Sad to say but we are going to perform our last song. We had fun! We hoped you also had fun. Hope you enjoy this song!" Taehyung shouted through the mic.

"You ready Kook?" Jimin asked him before getting ready to perform. Jungkook smiled and nod. He turned around to check if Yeri is still on her position.

"Let's finish this." Hoseok said.

Doegopa neoui oppa
Neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa
Doegopa neoui oppa
Neol gatgo mal geoya dugo bwa