026

[ narration ]

I press the doorbell at Jungkook's house. I'm nervous, this is the first time we are paired to do a project. The door opened after seconds and I saw Jungkook on his loose white shirt and a black pants. I greeted him hi and he let me in.

He lead me to their living room and he tells me to take a seat because he will get his things in his room. When he go down their stairs he said that we can start so I get my books and papers and sit on the floor.

I was sleeping when our professor give them this equations so Jungkook teached me some problems I can't solve. Jungkook keeps teaching me how. My brain and body is exhausted because of the equations so I decided to take a sip on the juice. I am sipping on the juice while trying solve and keep up with Jungkook solvings.

The door suddenly opened with loud and deep voices entering so I was startled and spilled my juice on my clothes. Nice. Jungkook stopped solving and looked at my clothes stained with the juice.

"Yo Kook! We're home!" I was surprised when I saw his hyungs. Oh my goodness! I chatted some of them. I am silently panicking with what to do. Should I smack my head on the table? Should I go to the cr? Should I go home?

I was busy thinking of excuses that I haven't notice them sitting on the sofa behind us. I automatically stands up and bowed to them.

"Oh should we be formal?" V asked. He stands up and keep on bowing to me. I know them. They are somewhat famous in the school. They are the talk of the students, their faces are pinned on the bulletin board because of their achievement as a band. They are known as BTS. Some says that its the acronym of Burning Hot Squad because they always deliver good and hot stages.

"Hey stop bowing. No need for formality." Hoseok said. So I stopped bowing but I keep my head low. I can't make an eye contact with them. I feel my cheeks are burning hot.

"Why are you looking down?" A deep voice asked, I know its V. So I lift my head slowly. And there I saw them. Jimin, V, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon are smiling while Suga didn't even bothered. I tried to smile back at them.

"Wow. You really are pretty." V said. I stutter a thank you. I'm not good at taking compliments.

"What happened to your uniform?" Jimin asked.

"I- uh... I spilled my juice." Shit. I chatted him. Did he knew it's me?

"Yah Jungkook are you letting her wear that? Go grab a shirt for her." Jin commanded. I was about to say no but Jungkook is already walking upstairs. Now I'm awkwardly left with them. Should I call them oppa? Sunbae or hyung? I take a glance at them and I see them looking at me. I let out an awkward smile.

"Aren't we taking a seat? My feet aches." Suga's first word. They take their seats and Jin gestures me that I should take a seat too. I found myself seating on the floor, they laugh at me while I let out an awkward chuckle. Maybe I am dumb. Jin told me to seat at the sofa across them. And there I found myself fidgeting while sitting.

"Here." I look at the white shirt in front of me and move my gaze to Jungkook. "The cr is in that way, you can change there." I said my thanks and grab the shirt that Jungkook lends me. I went to the cr and take off my stained uniform and wears the shirt.

Its too big. Its too big that the shirt covers my skirt and the sleeves reached my elbows. But on the other hand, its comfortable. I went out of the cr and see them goofing around. Taehyung noticed me and said, "You still look pretty." He said with a smile.

"No, she looks like a hanger." Suga said in a flat tone. I laughed, he's right. That's what I'm thinking while looking at myself at the mirror. I realized that I'm the only one laughing so I stopped and saw them looking at me confusedly.

"Uhm..."

"We'll cook dinner! Yeri you'll eat with us! Let's go!" Jin said while pushing the others to the kitchen.

"Let's start again?" Jungkook said after they all went to the kitchen. I nod and sit on the floor. When I finally know how to solve equations we decided to answer different problems to finish faster. So I put my hair in a bun to focus on solving.

Later on, Jin called us that dinner is ready just when we finished answering. We both went to the kitchen and see the delicious meals they cooked. I take a seat beside Jin and in front of Suga. We eat silently and I decided to help wash the dishes with Jin and Suga after. We settled at table after washing the dishes. There is an awkward tension between us three, but Jin suddenly break the tension.

"So you are Yeri?" I nod my head and answer 'yes'.

"How old are you?" He asked next while Suga is just listening to us.

"19."

"19... hmm. You are quite young for that.."

"What 'that'?" I asked. What is that? Jin shrugged and said it is nothing but Suga then said,

"Sex. Sleeping with someone." He said it as if its nothing, like his words don't hurt. I am surprise. I did chat him too! I freezed. I don't know what to do, don't know what to say.

"Base on your physical appearance, you don't look like that. You have a pure and innocent face but I guess don't judge a book by its cover really implies." He strikes again.

"I- i..." I don't know what to say. I.. i want to say something but I can't..

"Something got your tongue huh? Are you surprised?" He said with a smirk. I heard Jin yelling at Suga to stop. I hang my head low. I want to cry, but why should I? Suga is right, I'm shameless.

"My mom and dad died in a car accident. I was with them, but i got lucky I'm the only one who survived. But I really wished I could die at that time too, with them. Because after that happened my life became totally worthless. Mom and dad used to put me to bed even I was 16, they would sing me a song and stroke my hair. 2 years and I still can't get over their gentle and tender care. Because of that I feel safe, I feel loved, I feel special. After they died, I always have nightmares. Sometimes I'll find myself waking up at the middle of the night and trying to catch my breath. I'll look to the other side of my bed and see no one. So I stopped sleeping but sleep is a damn need so I take sleeping pills and one time I overdosed but luckily someone visited me that time so I'm still alive and he's helping me to fall asleep. That time... when I chatted some of you, I was desperate... I don't want to cause a headache for the person and I didn't sleep for 3 days. I know its crazy, I know I was shameless and I know I sounded desperate but I was hoping, really hoping for someone to save me. And sorry if disturb you. I promise it won't happen again." Hanging my head low, I excused myself and went to the living room to get my bag.

I was putting my things inside the bag when Jungkook asked me where I'm going.

"I'm going home. Thank you for the dinner." I walked and walked until I reach a park. I decided to take a break and sit on the swing. I let out a deep sigh. I swinged myself and look a the stars. Sometimes I wonder how life at the heaven feels like.