086

[ narration ]

"Good job guys!" Namjoon congratulated his members when they heard a knock from their waiting room.

"Someone wants to see you. Kim Yerim?" One of the staffs said.

"We are anticipating her. Please let her in." Suga smiled.

"Yeri!" The members squealed when they saw Yeri coming through the door, some hugged her.

"Aigoo, you're still small Yerm." Jin said as he ruffled Yeri's hair.

"We miss you!" Jimin said without breaking his hug. Well, the members didn't get to hug Yeri individually because Jimin gripped her to his arms.

"Where have you been?"

"What are you doing then?"

"Why didn't you watch us before?"

"We really miss you!" Well it was all Jimin.

Suga cleared his throat to remind Jimin that they are also waiting to greet Yeri.

"Oh hyung! You're there? What you want?" Jimin asked innocently.

"Ugh Jimin." Namjoon grabbed Jimin's collar and drag him away from Yeri

"Hyung! Why?" Jimin complained.

"Well I really missed all of you. Sorry if I haven't show up this days." Yeri apologised.

"That's fine. Come here." Yoongi tsked and opened his arms for Yeri. Yeri smiled and fell into Yoongi's warm hug.

"Smol oppa." Yeri smiled.

"Kid." Yoongi replied as he tap Yeri's back while hugging her. "You should hug someone too." He added, referring to Jungkook behind them sitting on a chair in front of the mirror. Yeri just nod and went to Jungkook's place.

"Let's leave them for a while." Namjoon commanded the members. Jimin whined and didn't want to leave but Yoongi grabbed him by his collar.

"Hey." Yeri greeted the dazed Jungkook.

"H-hey." Jungkook replied back. Yeri sat beside Jungkook.

"So.. how are you?" She initiated.

"Fine. You?"

"Good." She smiled. After that it was a complete silence.

"You all did great on that stage by the way." She said to break the silence.

"Thank you. I- we.. we didn't expect to see you at the crowd."

"And I also didn't expect to hear you're going to perform here. If I didn't overheared the girls talking in the cafeteria then I wouldn't have came here. You should have chatted me." She nudged his arms.

Jungkook smiled with that. "Well I thought you're not going to watch ever. Since you're busy."

"I can make time for you- for all of you. So don't forget to tell me next time okay? Or else I'm going to set you on fire while dancing on stage, like no kidding." She joked.

"Okay, okay." He chuckled.

"You look ugly with that hairstyle." She suddenly said that made Jungkook's smile fade.

"W-why?" He stuttered.

"Kidding, you look handsome." She giggled. "But you know what? You'll look more handsome if I was the one who did your hair." She crossed her arm and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh really? Then show me what you got Ms. Kim." Jungkook leaned on his chair and crossed his arms too. Yeri started cracking her hands bone and rolled up her sleeves. Jungkook laughed with her actions.

"Sit back and relax Mr. Jeon." Yeri started playing with Jungkook's hair. They both laughed hard when they saw Jungkook's face at the mirror with various hairstyles. Yeri was putting Jungkook's hair into a ponytail when she felt her phone vibrated. She finished tying first then read the message from Jaehyun saying that she should come in any minute or he'll look for her.

"Ah Kook I have to go, Jaehyun's looking for me. But first,turn around and let me see." Yeri laughed hard seeing Jungkook's face in a ponytail. She calmed herself and said, "Well, girls will still like you."

"You're kidding me." Jungkook stood up.

"I ain't kidding. So, I have to go. Till next time okay? Chat me, text me, call me or even email me." Jungkook pulled Yeri into a hug, Yeri hugged him back.

"I will." Jungkook said as he inhaled Yeri's scent. Yeri tapped him on his back and said, "I have to go Kook." Jungkook kissed Yeri's hair and let her go.

"Bye." She said with a smile.

"Bye." He replied with a smile too. Yeri walk through the door but Jungkook called her. "You're really small." He teased with a grin.

"Yeah, you say. But you still love me! Haha bye Kookie!" She waved her hands and closed the door.

"Of course I love you."