095

[ narration ]

Months passed and now its currently February, the month of love. Yet Jungkook and Yeri just remained friends, still.

"Damn you kid. You are so slow! When will you make a move?!" Yoongi shouted in frustration. Who will not be frustrated? Jungkook with all those effort haven't confessed for Yeri for a very long time.

"If you're not going to confess then I will do it!" Jungkook just listened to his hyung nagging. Yoongi entered Jungkook's room when he heared there are guys wanting to marry Yeri at the Marriage Booth this week celebrating their school's Valentines Day.

"Hyung..." He took a deep breathe and keep staring on his room ceiling while laying down on his bedroom.

"I'm telling you kid, if you are heartbroken again, me and Namjoon will not listen to your dramas while getting drunk again! And that's final!" Leaving the maknae in deep thoughts Yoongi slammed his door.

I think, I really have to make a move now. He got up in his bed and fixed his self before leaving their apartment.

"Hi Jungkook!" Girls passing by them (Yeri and Jungkook) greeted. Jungkook is helping Yeri decorating booths.

"Why don't you greet them?" Yeri asked glancing at Jungkook while still doing her work.

"I'm not in the mood." Jungkook passed the cut-outs he have been doing to Yeri. Yeri chuckled.

"They are your fans. You have to give back their love for you. Imagine those cheering for you everytime you perform?" She smiled.

"When are you planning to give my love back then?" He whispered.

"Planning to what? What do you mean Kook?" A crease on her forehead was seen.

"I'm planning to get ice cream later. Wanna come?" He reasoned.

"Sure!" The girl happily exclaimed.

"Yerim let's go." Yeri looked back and saw Jaehyun. She is currently finishing cutting and designing for the decorations with Jungkook.

"You're early? Did you skip class?" She wondered.

"Is 6pm still early Kim Yerim? I've texted you numerous times." Yeri looked at the time in her phone and the texts Jaehyun sent.

"What? I thought it was just 4." Jaehyun groaned at the girl's behaviour.

"Get your bag in you room and I'll wait you here."

"Ok. Hey Kook you should pack up too." She tapped Jungkook's shoulder before she ran to get her bag in their room.

"Jungkook."

"Jaehyun." Jungkook started to clean their work table.

"Taeyong's not with you?" Jungkook asked.

"He's waiting at the gate. That girl is so clumsy." Jungkook chuckled with that.

"Lucky that she have the two of you to look out for her." Jungkook said.

"The three of us." Jaehyun smiled at him. "That girl is really lucky that she have three good looking guys as her brothers to look out for her." Jaehyun chuckled.

"Wow Jung Jaehyun, you are full of yourself. Just wow." Yeri when she heared what Jaehyun said.

"We're going. Wanna come with us Kook?" Jaehyun put his arm around Yeri's shoulder.

"I'm going with my members. You go first."

"Goodbye Kook." Yeri waved Jungkook goodbye and so does he. His heart slowly sank seeing his girl walking with another man.

Damn it! He kicked the bottle of water scattered the area and walked away in frustration.  I should buy one gallon of ice cream myself.