020

[ narration ]

"Lee Taeyong give me the remote!" I am jumping trying to reach the remote in his hands. Curse this height.

"No, we are going to watch a horror movie Yeri." He said as he tries his best to keep the remote far away from me.

"No! This is my house, my rules. I'm going to watch Masha and The Bear Lee Taeyong!" Goodness it 10:23 in the evening yet he wants to watch a horror film? How am I going to sleep with that?!

"No!" He firmly said.

"Yes!" I jump on him and get the remote. I hold the remote high in the air when I feel I was about to fall. I put my arms around Taeyongs neck and I felt his arms wrapped around me.

"I never know you are this heavy." He smirked while I make a pout.

"So what did I miss?" Our eyes went to Jaehyun who is unknowningly standing at our door's house. I leap out from Taeyong.

"We are going to watch Masha and The Bear tonight Jae!" I tried to sound cheerful to break the awkward tension between the three of us.

"Ugh Kim Yerim. You are too old for that." He groaned as he enters our house and that's when I notice bag of plastics at his hands.

"Are that foods?" My eyes sparkled when I see crackers molding in the plastic.

"Why do your eyes always sparkles when you see foods?" Jaehyun said. I ignored his words and get the plastics from his hands. I was hugging it until our kitchen. Oh my loves so sweet~

Meanwhile...

"I didn't know you're going here." Taeyong said

"Now you know."

They let Yeri watch Masha and The Bear in the living room while Jaehyun and Taeyong is at the kitchen eating. They are watching Yeri saying how cute Masha and the Bear is, how she laughs hysterically and enjoy her bag of chips while watching.

"I'm going to sleep with Yeri later." Jaehyun suddenly say without removing his eyes from Yeri.

"I came here first and he asked me first." Taeyong puts down his spoon and face Jaehyun.

"Well, I'm her bestfriend. She can trust me more than you." Jaehyun's eyes are still on Yeri.

"I thought you are her ex-boyfriend?" Taeyong ask then scoffed. And with that Jaehyun faced Taeyong and drop his spoon.

"Her parents left her to me. They trusted me. They want me for their daughter." Jaehyun said firmly.

"So you are Yeri's guardian?" Taeyong did not stop teasing Jaehyun.

"Are you asking for a fight? Because my fist is itchy to meet your face." Taeyong noticed that Jaehyun is startig to get mad so he puts his hands in the air as a sign of surrender.

"Yow, chill Jae. So how about this... we'll sleep altogether in the living room?" Taeyong wiggles his brows.

"I will be in the middle." Jaehyun calmly said with a little warning.

"What? I don't want to sleep with you Jae." Taeyong said in disappointment.

"Yeri is special to me Taeyong. I won't just let any guy to sleep with her." Taeyong is about to speak when Yeri enters the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Yeri confusedly asks.

"Eating." Jaehyun answers.

"I'm getting tired, I'm going to sleep." Yeri said in a small voice.

"I'll put to you sleep." Jaehyun gets up from his seat.

"How about let's have a slumber in the living room?" Taeyong suggested.

"Never tried that." Jaehyun furiously looks at Taeyong while Taeyong just shrugged his shoulders.

They are currently on their beds staring at the ceiling awkwardly, well for Yeri. She is currently between the two males. The room isn't dead silent instead a 'ting' is heard in the living room.