075

[ narration ]

"Here." He handed me the coffee he bought and sits beside me. We are at the park near their dorm and its nearly 4 in the morning, freezing cold. I drink the coffee to heat myself a little.

"Why are you here at this time? Did Namjoon hyung called you?" He started looking at nowhere.

"I was worried about you. You didn't replied to my messages. Namjoon oppa didn't call me but I did." I answered while looking at him. He didn't even take a glance. Then its dead silence again.

"Are you okay Kook? Something bothering you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered just like that. I just nod. I don't know what to say. Its like I'm on a date with a complete stranger. I nearly finished my coffee but he didn't speak another word again.

"I can sense something's wrong. Come on Kook. You can talk it with me. I'll be listening." I said with a smile even if he's not watching.

"You're not sleepy?" He changed the topic.

"No not at all. I can still listen to your problems."

"We have to perform later."

"Really? I'll watch then!" I said with enthusiasm to brighten up the atmosphere.

"Aren't you watching Taeyong's game?" For the first time since we sitted he take a glance at me. Damn, I almost forgot!

"W-well... what time will you perform?"

"At 5. Taeyong's game is at 3, we'll be performing first." He looked away after he said it. Taeyong's game will only last for an hour right? But sht, there will be an opening too!

"I will watch you! I'll be there before you can even start!" He suddenly stand up.

"Let's go. You have to go home." He said.

"I... i still don't want to go."

"Why? You have to."

"The sun's starting to rise! Can I watch it here?" I excuse.

"Then you watch, I'll go back to our dorm." He was about to walk away when I hold his arm reason why he look back to me.

"Can you watch it with me? I promise it'll be fast." I ask, hoping. I can't read his face. I was surprise when he shove away my hand on his arm. I saw how he was also surprised by his action. He looked away and there is an awkward tension between us again. I looked down. Seems like this talk won't work. I glance beside me when I felt him sit. Even though he's looking at the sky I smiled at him, and look at the sun rising too.

Its so beautiful. I lean my back to the bench, ugh that feels nice. My eyelids are getting heavier and heavier.

"Don't sleep." I hear him say.

"I won't." I answered back with a little voice.

[ × ]

"And she did." Jungkook tsks as he watch Yeri sleeping peacefully.