6.

excuses errors, not edited.

(Visual Of Veronica's Room in the MM)

..the next week

Veronica
10am

I laid in bed, flipping through channels, watching Tati raid my closet from the corner of my eye.

"What are you looking for?" I yelled to her.

"I'm looking for something to wear for my party tonight." She said.

"In my closet?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yes. I need some designer shit and you still have tags on these. You ain't wearing them so I'm taking them." She said and I smacked my lips.

"What time does the party start again?" I said picking up my phone and scrolling my notifications.

"9." She said and I nodded.

Tati was throwing a tattoo/piercing party at her house today, she invited a bunch of people which I didn't approve of but she never listens to me.

"I invited, Sincere." She came out of my closet, smiling.

"I know." I said simply and she smacked her lips.

"Don't front on him." She said making me laugh.

"I'm not fronting, I like sincere but you know we're just friends." I explained and she nodded.

"You should get something done today, V." She said, sitting down on the small couch with two dresses in her hands.

"A tattoo?" I asked, screw faced.

"Yeah." She said.

"Hell no, would you put a bumper sticker on a McLaren?" I asked her and she smacked her lips.

"Okay, Kim." She said smartly, standing up.

"I would get a piercing though, I've been wanting one for a while." I said.

"Yes, you should get one." She urged.

"What are you going to get?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know, I'm not even sure if I'm going to actually get one. I was just saying." I chuckled.

"Okay, well which one?" She asked showing me two of my dresses.

"The mini Fendi one is definitely a look but you'll have to wear the matching thigh high boots with it." I suggested and she nodded, putting down the Gucci one.

"Alright, then it's settle. I'll wear this dress and your thigh high boots." She said and I shook my head.

"I didn't even get the chance to wear my fifth teen hundred dollar boots." I said sarcastically.

"Please, they would've been sitting there collecting dust like everything else in there." She said as I rolled my eyes.