47.

1 month later
11am

Veronica

"I can't do it." I teared up, sitting on the floor as Sincere and I tried putting Sinclair's crib together.

"I got it, baybeh. Stop cryin' about everything." He laughed at me, putting the crib together with ease in less than 5 minutes.

"Its comin' together, what do you think?" He asked as he helped me to my feet.

I looked around at the room we'd put together ourselves and smiled.

"I love it." I smiled.

"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded.

"A room fit for our little princess."

He smile before pulling me to him as we pulled each other in for a hug. We kissed slowly before he spoke again.

"I can't wait to see her, I hope she look just like you." He said to me, making me blush. (A/N. don't be petty.😂)

"I'm gon' paint a portrait of her as soon as she get home and I'm gon' hang it up on the wall." He smiled and I nodded, just excited that he was as excited as I was.

"So listen babe, I was talking to my doctor about possible guest. I just told her my mom and your mom are the only people I want in the delivery room." I explained, taking a seat in the small chair as he did the same.

"You sure? What about Tati?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Not while I'm giving birth.." I scrunched my face up, I didn't need my entire family seeing my everything. My mother was good enough.

"I understand." He chuckled.

"My whole family is coming out fa' this." He said.

"Really?" I asked and he nodded.

"Nobody ever expected me to have a baybeh, so they're really excited about it." He told me and I smiled.

We sat there for a while daydreaming before I finally spoke again.

"I'm so nervous babe." I admitted and he nodded.

"I know, you gon' be aight though."

"How do you know?"