25.

Just wondering..Do you guys read with the background white or black? If you read with your background white, statistics say you're a future serial killer.

..5 hours later

Veronica
4am

Veronica 4am

"Sincere." I moaned hoarsely, hanging off of the bed as he drilled into me.

"Stop runnin' from me." He spoke aggressively, pulling me back to him as he leaned forward and sucked on my neck.

"No more hickeys." I whined, he'd already left enough all over my neck and other places.

We had both reached our peak multiple times but Sincere didn't want to stop, he was like the energizer bunny. I definitely learned my lesson and wouldn't be calling him a bitch again.

"Baby." I breathed out as I heard loud banging coming from downstairs and he stroked me slowly, grabbing my neck.

"I'm about to nut." He said and I nodded as he picked up the pace.

"Fuck." I moaned as his grip on my neck got tighter.

He groaned as he shook a little bit, releasing. He bit his lip as I felt him throbbing inside of me and the banging coming from downstairs became louder.

"Babe." I moaned, grabbing the hand that was around my neck.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking down at me.

"I think someone's at the door." I said to him as he furrowed his eyebrows and pulled out of me.

"You didn't put a condom on?" I asked him as I looked down and he looked at me.

"We used them all." He told me while putting his sweatpants on and I nodded.

I wasn't trying to have anymore slip ups so I would be going to get the morning after pill tomorrow and talking to my GYN soon about birth control because I can't keep up, we're always going at it and he didn't pull out at all tonight.

I watched as he walked out of the room and made his way downstairs. I was curious too so I grabbed my silk robe and wrapped it around my body, following him.

"Indie?" He spoke, opening the door as she stood out there in the pouring rain.

"Hey, Sincere." India walked in, crying.