28.

...two months later

Veronica

It's been a full two months since the encounter with Charles and I haven't seen him since. Looking back at everything that's been going on, life's been crazy. Myiesha took naked pictures in Sincere's bed, Orion is dead, Ant cheated on India and got another woman pregnant, I was sexually harassed and I was just exhausted. I needed a break, we all did.

I sighed, sitting up in Sincere's bed as I ate my Rocky Road ice cream with one of his big t-shirts on. Today I was just relaxing, I wanted Sincere to relax with me but he had to go to his shop to handle business. He promised he'd relax with me once he was finished though. I didn't have anything work related to do today so I was in a good mood.

My phone buzzed on the bed as I shoved a scoop of ice cream into my mouth, looking down at it.

From: Sincere❤️
What do you want to eat?

To: Sincere❤️
Let's cook something.

I didn't want to eat out today, I kind of wanted to make something. Mostly, so him and I could spend time doing that together.

When he finally texted back he responded with an simple okay, omw and I was just excited for him to get home.

It didn't take long for him to get home, he got home within 15 minutes after his text and I basically ran to the front door once he came in.

"Hey, babe." I spoke happily, hugging him as he lifted me into the air with a huge smile on his face.

"Wassuh, baybeh." He spoke, pecking my lips multiple times.

"You ready to cook fa' me?" He asked and I smacked my lips.

"No. We're cooking together." I said, pulling him into the kitchen as he grabbed the bottom of his huge shirt, pulling me back to him.

"Hol' on, baybeh. Let me go change my clothes then we can start cooking." He said and I nodded.

He didn't take long to change his clothes, he came back down a few moments later with no shirt and his alexanderwang sweatpants.

"You ready?" He asked me and I nodded as I began to pull pots and pans out of the cabinets.

"What are we making?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said tucking my lips as I placed the pots and pans down.

He chuckled, pulling me to him as he lifted me and sat me on the island. He put his hands on each side of me on the marble island as he looked at me.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him as I grabbed his face in my hands and I tilted my head up to kiss him.

"You." He chuckled and I giggled, pushing him.

"No, I'm really hungry." I said to him as he turned around and went through the fridge.

"You want to make stir fry?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded as he began to pull out the ingredients.

I watched him move throughout the kitchen, going into a daze. This man was someone I loved and could see myself with forever. I can't believe it's already been 8 months.