23.

filler..

..two days later

Sincere
10pm

"Move in with me." I said to V as we sat in her living room.

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I want you to move in with me." I told her as she looked at me, surprised.

"I don't know, Sincere. That's a big step." She said.

"I mean, we live 8 minutes from each other and we're always over each other's house so we might as well move in together." I shrugged, pulling her to me as she sat on my lap.

"Yeah but it's more to it when it's permanent. If I get mad at you now, I can just go home but I won't be able to do that living with you. Plus, I would have to worry about selling my house and.." She trailed off.

"It's a lot." She said.

"Plus, there's still more I want to learn about you. I love you, I do but there's still more I need to know before taking a big step like that." She went on.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like, you've been to jail before.." She trailed off.

"Why?" She asked.

"I told you about what I used to do." I said to her and she nodded.

"So, that's one of the reasons why." I admitted.

"How many times have you been to jail?" She asked as I thought about it for a minute.

"You have to count?" She asked surprised and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Nah, I'm playing. I've only been to jail twice." I chuckled as she sighed, relieved.

"One for drugs and the other time it was for fighting." I admitted.

"Fighting? Not my baby." She said playfully, squeezing my cheeks.

"Yeah, I was being charged fa' attempted murder but they ended up letting me go." I told her and she nodded.

"I can't believe that, you're so sweet." She cooed, pulling my cheeks as I smacked my lips.

"Aight, V." I chuckled, removing her hands from my face as she giggled.

"So, are you movin' in with me now?" I asked and she tucked her lips, shaking her head.

"No, not yet." She said, getting off of me and I smacked my lips.

"How about we just do a test run, stay with me fa' one month." I challenged as she looked at me.

"Like, bring a month's worth of clothes and shoes to your house and stay for a full month?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah." I told her as she thought about it.

"I don't know." She said.

"Come on, baybeh." I begged and she smiled.