19.

..2 days later

Sincere

10am

"Shit." I breathed heavily, rolling over on my back.

My back ached as I got up from my bed, looking down at V. She was knocked out as I walked to the bathroom and took a care of my hygiene. Once I was finished, I walked out, dried off and got dressed. I slid on my grey sweatpants, a crisp white tee and my grey hoodie. I then put on my white forces as I looked down at V again and she snored lightly. I chuckled to myself because don't know what's gotten into her lately but we've been going at it for two days straight. She keeps asking for it and I don't have no problem giving it to her.

I watched as she stirred in her sleep and I grabbed my phone from the dresser.

"Where you going?" She whined, stirring in her sleep.

"I'll be back." I said to her as I walked out of the room.

I made my way down the stairs and out my crib, hopping into my car and pulling out.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I used my car's Bluetooth to answer.

"Hello." I answered.

"Bro, I'm in Jersey." Draco's voice came through the phone and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, nigga. I needed to get out of that city. Shit been crazy since we hit that lick." He said referring to Frank being put down.

"How long you goin' to be out here fa'?" I asked.

"I'm only goin' to be out here fa' two weeks but I got Joy with me and she tryin' to stay." He said.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Yeah, here she go right here." He said, giving her the phone.

"Hello." Joy spoke into the phone.

"You stayin' out Jersey?" I asked her.

"Yeah, me and bullet broke up. I wanted him to come but he didn't want to leave NOLA, so.." She trailed off.

"Damn." I said.

Joy and Bullet been together for years so this was surprising to me.

"Yup, a waste of 8 years." She said and I shook my head.

I had to call Bullet to make sure he was good. I know I would be going crazy if V just up and left Jersey without me. Even though Bullet always cheated on Joy, he really loved her and she loved him.

"That's crazy but where y'all at now '?" I asked, changing the subject.

"We're here now, just waiting for them to tell us it's okay to get off this plane." She said and I nodded.

"Y'all need a ride?" I asked.

"Hold on, let me ask.." She trailed off.