14.

..3 months later

Veronica

"Stop." I giggled uncontrollably as Sincere kissed me all over while I tried to push him off of me.

"Aight, aight." He chuckled, putting his head in the crook of my neck and biting down hard.

"Ow!" I shrieked as he laughed.

"You're so rough, Sincere." I whined, pushing him off of me while he smiled as if something was funny.

"Why do you like hurting me?" I whined and he laughed as if it was the funniest thing ever.

"Crazy." I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." He taunted as he pulled my legs, pulling me to him as I rubbed my hand over the bite mark on my neck.

"I hurt you?" He asked and I nodded, poking my lip out.

"I'm sorry." He chuckled, kissing the spot on my neck he bit.

"Alright, now it feels better." I smiled and he smacked his lips before chuckling.

He then kissed my lips, pulled back and smiled at me.

"I'm happy I found you, girl." He shook his head, looking at me as I smiled.

"No, I'm happy I found you. You make me happy." I told him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Yeah?" He asked and I nodded.

"You make me happy too, baybeh." He said, looking into my eyes and a smile crept onto both of our faces.

"Baby as in I'm your baby or baby because it's a habit?" I asked, playfully.

"You make me happy, baybeh." He repeated and I smiled.

"Say it again." I bit my lip and he smirked.

"Baybeh." He said and I tucked my lips as he chuckled, kissing my cheek.

"You ready?" He asked, moving away from me and I nodded.

"Just let me take a quick shower." I told him.

"Aight." He nodded and walked out of the room.

Sincere and I were about to go to his mom's house, it's been 6 months since we've started kicking it and I was finally about to meet her. In person, that is. We've talked on the phone once but today I was actually going to meet her, physically. I was just excited that Sincere even liked me enough to let me meet his mother.

Brushing my thoughts to the back of my mind, I got up from his bed and walked into the bathroom, I looked into the mirror at my neck and then my face, the bruise that was once there was now gone but I still felt a slight pain from time to time, reminding me of that night.

Sincere and I ended up leaving the next day because so much went down and his grandma didn't want him out there any longer. She promised to visit Jersey as soon as she could though.