45.

I'm nervous. Don't be mad at me please🤦🏾‍♀️.

..3 months later

Veronica

"Sincere!" I yelled, throughout the house as I waddled around.

"Sincere!" I called again, fed up that I wasn't receiving a response.

He must've left again. I thought.

I rolled my eyes, slowly sitting down onto the couch before pulling my phone out.

I was now 6 months pregnant and fed the hell up. Sincere's been going out with Bullet almost everyday since he's been in Jersey for the past 3 months. The only thing I've been doing is trying to get work done at my salon which is impossible now because my feet are swollen and Sinclair's basically torturing me at this point.

Scrolling to Sincere's contact, I quickly called him, ready to give him a piece of my mind.

As soon as I hit his contact the front door opened.

"Yeah, nigga. I was just sayin' that the other day." Sincere and Bullet laughed as they came in.

"That's crazy." Bullet spoke, shaking his head.

"Wassuh, V." He then spoke to me.

"Hi." I waved, agitatedly.

"Oh, you in trouble nigga." He laughed, walking off toward the kitchen.

"What? What I do now?" Sincere furrowed his eyebrows and I waved him off.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Oh, Aight. How you feelin'?" He asked me as he walked into the living room, kissing my check.

"Horrible." I admitted.

"Nauseous?" He asked and I nodded.

"And my feet, my boobs, everything just hurts." I complained.

"Aight, just relax fa' a minute. Let me get the rest of my bags out of the car and then I'll come and rub yo' feet." He said to me and I nodded.

"Okay." I said, my attitude quickly going away.

"Luh' spoiled ass." I heard him say under his breath as he made his way back out of the front door.

As I watched him, my phone began to ring.

"Hello." I answered.

"I'm on my way over, I need to vent." Joy spoke in distress.

"Bullet's here." I warned and she sighed heavily.

"He need to take his ass back to Jersey." She snapped making me laugh.

Her and bullet have been going through it since he's been here and Joy still hasn't told him about her new man. Bullet already knows though because of course Sincere told him.