three - stunn(t)ing

"dear trixie..." a voice jokingly sang through the speaker as she buzzed at trixie's apartment. adore grabbed onto her best friend's wrist as she heard the tattooist's voice.

"that's her, boo." trixie pressed the button, allowing katya to enter. in a matter of minutes, there was a knock on the door and the woman walked in.

oh my god! trixie thought to herself, she is so beautiful!

she had a short curly bob made of bleach blonde hair and porcelain skin. her smile was bright, straight and white. oh my god, that smile was fucking perfect! upon the lips which enveloped her smile was a deep shade of red lip stick. she was trailing a large suitcase behind her, full of all the needles and ink and fancy things needed to forever mark somebody's skin. trixie examined her for a moment. she relatively short, but her legs were still fucking killer. she also noticed that katya had quite a few tattoos of her own, but they were a lot more edgy than trixie was planning to get. quite a few of them were of tarot cards and more demonic shit that intimidated the younger, but fascinated her at the same time. it was hard to make our exactly what the inks were, however, due to the fact that katya was wearing a long sleeved mesh shirt, with a red crop top underneath. the shirt was tucked in to grey mom jeans which were fastened by a belt that was accompanied by a red buckle. this katya was defiantly one for aesthetics.

the two of them had been talking over text for a few days now, and they clicked right away. obviously, is not quite the same as in person, but trixie was rather confident that they'd get along just as well in real life. she really admired katya in a way: she was funny, smart, talented and she now knew that she was also drop dead fucking gorgeous.

"hi." she sighed after struggling the suitcase through the door. "im katya." her hand fell on her hip and she cocked her head goofily, making her hair giggle slightly and her bangs become a little off-centred.

"hey baby!" adore greeted as she ran up to the woman and wrapped her arms around her. "long time no see, how are you? how's violet?"

after adore had finished teasing the girl about her romantic endeavours with her friend, the artist sighed.
"we broke up. she cheated on me."

"oh my god, baby, im so sorry! who with? i'll kill the bitch!" adore said firmly, stomping her foot on the ground in an attempt at being intimidating, which the sight of made trixie have to hold in a laugh.

"fucking fame! like of all the people in the world, she cheated on me with miss fame? fucking bullshit." she let her jaw grind for a moment and then threw her hands by her side carelessly, realising there was no reason to be upset about it. she was too good for her anyway. "ya know what? it doesn't matter! that bitch doesn't deserve me."

"party."

trixie let out an audible laugh this time, trying her hardest not to do that scream thing she hated so much; she didn't want to make a bad impression in front of somebody so beautiful. what? she wasn't like, in love or anything, she just thought that maybe one cute lesbian with another cute lesbian could work out. her attempts, however, weren't a success as she let out a few aloud "ah!" sounds.

katya looked at the girl and smiled. she was tall and curvy, with long curly hair, a slightly more golden shade of blonde than katya's. her lips were painted an adorable shade of pink and her cheeks were a blush of coral. her eyes were a stunning blue colour with a few brown undertones, which sounds rather strange when described, but was actually rather cute. its almost like they were striped- the ocean blue as the background colour and the brown and hazel elements as stripes, a few subtle accents of green slipping in every once in a while. those damn eyes... they were so stunning!

"ah, you just be trixie." she grinned after concluding the session of stating in awe. "it's very nice to finally meet you. i'll just prepare everything and then we can look at possible designs- adore has told me a lot about you and i think i have a few ideas."

"oh, okay, thanks." trixie fumbled with the frills at the bottom of her yellow sweater and tried not to think about how awkward she seemed to be acting. she was always shy, but never like this.

"oh, and trixie?" the younger girl looked up. "i like your laugh by the way... it's cute." katya winked and then sashayed gracefully into the kitchen with adore.

[a/n: the sweater was inspired by her "oh honey" dress lmao. nobody was gonna pick up on it so i just thought i'd remind y'all that im a genius lmao. baha, jk. anyway tell me your thoughts on this if ya want. k byyeee.]