sixteen - where were you?

dear trixie...
where were you yesterday? i tried calling you, but you didn't answer? im worried!

"shit!" trixie groaned, putting her head in her hands as she laid on michelle's sofa.

the older woman turned to her and let her brows knot. "what's up?"

"oh, i was meant to go to katya's last night," she sighed. "but i got caught up with you, i completely forgot to text her! oh my god, she's gonna kill me!"

"im sure she won't." michelle said, trying to knock some sense into the girl before pausing for a moment. "wait... who's katya?"

"o- oh she's nobody, she-"

"ooooooo!" michelle joked, poking fun at the now incredibly embarrassed blonde. "she seems like a little more than nobody, doesn't she? do you like her? mmm? are you in looovve?"

michelle's fingers prodded at trixie's sides, causing her to squirm and yap. "stop!" she whined. "she's... she's my- girlfriend."

trixie looked down, her face now entirely pink from the sound of michelle's 'aw's and laughter.

"how long for then, eh trix?" She cackled, now manspread all across her chair like some sort of cougar.

"not long... and stop that! it gives me the creeps."

michelle jerked her legs shut before crossing them over and then chuckling to herself. "you wouldn't be complaining if katya did it, would you?"

"michelle!" the younger exclaimed, fumbling with the bottom of her shirt and now feeling very uncomfortable.

"oh katya!" michelle mocked, prompting trixie to pick up her bags and head to the door.

"bye..."

"katya, yes!"

trixie took one last look at the woman, door half open, and frowned before stepping out. "well, that's my childhood ruined."