seventeen - going out

dear trixie...
can i come over? i think i left my favourite lipstick at yours and i need it for today! also the shops looking great, we just need to do some finishing touches before the big opening this weekend. and that job we needed filled? got someone for it! it's amazing, it's like everything is suddenly working out for me. anyway, i'll be over in ten. love you xxx

yeah, you can come lmao. also great!

trixie quickly got up out of bed and smiled to herself. she hadn't been this happy in years. katya was great. katya was amazing, perfect in fact.

she went to her closet and pulled out her sexuality, a white shirt and some cute yellow corduroy overalls. the overalls had a little heart shaped white pocket on the front, and a badge of a pi sign that trixie was once given in school for good maths work. she couldn't believe that she still had it, but it was cute so she'd always kept it.

the blonde then went into the bathroom and searched religiously for her contacts. oh god, where were they? she couldn't find them in the bathroom, in her bedroom, she even checked the kitchen! they were nowhere to be found. glasses it is, then.

she went back into her bedroom and sat at her dresser, pulling out a pair of white, round glasses. the frames were rather thick and bulky, not like those aesthetic wire rim ones on instagram, but she managed to pull them off.

she put on her normal makeup, but her eyeshadow seemingly disappeared underneath the lenses, only leaving the eyeliner visible. she sighed and sat down. she really wanted something to look good today- something different.

seeing as she thought she looked horrible with her glasses on (although everybody else knows that was not the case), she decided to do something new. something cool and adventurous!

trixie looked beside her, eyeing the pink hair chalk and then whispered a rebellious "fuck it" and started to colour her hair. she then styled it in a half up half down look, allowing her natural hair to curl and bounce.

to finish, she put on some white fishnets which were mostly covered by her thigh-high white boots. she didn't really wear them often, she felt that she'd look too much of a slut, but for some reason, with this outfit it felt right.

trixie then heard the doorbell, followed by the click of a door and adores voice.

"oh, katya... it's you. ya know, i almost wish i hadn't introduced you and trixie, now it seems like you're always here or she's always at yours. i can not get rid of you."

"piss off." the woman says, her undertones of russian being a little more strong than usual which makes trixie practically cream herself.

"hey babe." said she, running out of her bedroom to run up to katya and plant a kiss on her lips. "here's your lipstick. you look good in dark lips, but the bright red will always be my favourite."

she passes the older a tube of bright red nyx lipstick and she takes it. trixie then kisses her again... and again. and again.

"somebody's very clingy today, eh? and also very hot! who said you could look that hot and cute at the same time, that's not allowed."

trixie wrapped her arms around katya's neck before kissing her one last time, rubbing their noses together and then pulling at her arm.

"come on then," she began.

katya looked at her, confused. "where are we going?"

"i don't know. out. somewhere. with you. i like going out with you."

katya looked at her girlfriend and smiled. "well, i like going out with you, too."