thirteen - knock on the door

dear trixie...
i'm sorry. just ignore that, i was drunk. pretend it never happened. i do feel that way, trust me. i really really do, but if it makes things awkward, then i'd rather we just ignore it. i fucked up sorry.

katya sat alone in her apartment, eying her messages with trixie before erasing the one she had the chance to send it. it had been two days, but she still hadn't replied. the russian would check what felt every few minutes to see if trixie had seen the message. at first, it was to no avail, but now the message had said 'seen' beneath it for seven minutes. she was counting. now eight...

a knock on the door broke katya from her deep thought cycle and she got up to get it. about twenty minutes earlier, she had ordered chipotle so she assumed the door was probably her postmate. she sighed, fixing her hair slightly, and then grasped the door nob. then, she pulled it open.

there, right infront of katya, was none other than trixie mattel. she looked just as stunning as katya remembered: blonde, flowing hair. large, stunning eyes and fucking perfectly carved curves. she was wearing a pink skirt with a white shirt that had a large letter t on it and also a white bomber jacket.

they stared at each other for a moment.

"trixie, i-" before katya could finish, the younger moved forward, cradled her face and pressed their lips together.

katya's heart skipped several beats, as did trixie's. the kiss was slow, passionate and romantic. katya's hands roamed up and down trixie's sides and she wrapped her arms around her waist, while trixie found purpose with her hands around katya's neck.

in one sudden move, katya lifted trixie up and she wrapped her legs around the tattooist's waist. they moved backwards and ended up on the couch, trixie straddling katya's lap.

their lips moved in harmony and katya quickly slipped her tongue into the other's mouth. trixie accepted it and opened her mouth, deepening the kiss. their tongues fought for dominance, however trixie already knew she would lose, but quite liked that. katya moved her hands along trixie's sides again and then they both pulled away for air.

katya's blue eyes burnt into trixie's. the younger opened her mouth to speak, blushing at the cheeks a little.
"katya... i love you too."

with that, katya flipped trixie over so her back was on the couch and kissed her again, moving to her neck again. that night, katya made sure trixie really knew how much she loved her.

[a/n: tysm for one thousand! sorry that i've not posted in a few days aha, started school again whoops. anyway, feel free to comment suggestions, ideas or just thoughts in general! even if it's just "hey i'd like trixie to wear a purple jumper with a cat on it and katya to make a pussy joke at some point." because tbh... so do i. anyway, adios!!! thanks again."