nine - too gay to function.

"dear trixie... the food's here!"

katya called, disturbing trixie from her scroll through twitter.
"okay one minute!" trixie replied, going to get up from the couch and come to katya, but katya stopped her.

"one veggie delight for miss trixie," she began, placing the pizza on the coffee table in front of the couch. "and meat feast for me." trixie giggled and opened up the pizza box.

"what shall we watch?" katya asked, tv remote in her hand.

"not contact! please!"

katya broke into laughter and then smiled at who she'd now say to be her crush. "okay then, what do you want to watch?"

"um... mean girls?" she suggested. katya moved her brows.

"mean girls? never seen it. ive heard of it, and i even think i might reference it sometimes without even realising." trixie's jaw dropped.

"you... have... never... seen... mean girls?!" she almost screamed, to which katya nodded, her pearly whites shining in a grin. "well we have to change that! come on, you'll love it."

trixie put the movie on and sluped back into the sofa cushions beside katya.

"omg me!" katya laughed as janice gave her iconic too gay to function line. trixie looked up at the older and grinned cheekily.

"what?" katya giggled.

"nothing." she said, moving to rest her head on katya's lap. "you're just adorable."

her confidence growing, katya wrapped her arm around the girl and traced her figure gently with her hands. "no, that's you." she grinned. "you seem tired, you okay?"

"yep," she smiled, nuzzling her head farther into katya's lap and curling her feet up on the couch. "im perfect."

katya looked down at her, ran a hand through her blonde curls and then smiled.

"you really are."