five - take me out

"dear, trixie... it's done!"

katya beamed, looking down at her creation on trixie's skin. adore had fallen asleep on the couch, as she had made the mistake of allowing katya to choose what they watched, and she found jodie foster rather boring. "this is just to clear everything up, okay? sanitise the area around it and all." katya was holding a wipe in her hand and awaiting trixie's answer. once she nodded, katya began dragging the wipe along trixie's new tattoo. trix hadn't actually seen it yet, she was looking away to avoid freaking herself out by seeing a needle in her skin.

"ah!" trixie whined as some of the sanitiser got into one of her fresh cuts, but luckily it didn't seem like katya could see them.

"oh my god! what? are you okay?" the slightly russian accent exclaimed. trixie shook her head, as if that would erase katya's memory.

"n-no, no, it's nothing." she said. "it's fine."

katya was panicking, worrying it was something wrong with the tattoo. she'd never done a bad ink before, and wasn't planning to start any time soon. "trixie, it might be something wrong with the tattoo! please, let me check!"

"it's not."

katya sighed and continued working on the bottom half of the tattoo before moving up. she lifted up trixie's jumper and that's when she saw. trixie pulled the sleeve further down immediately.

silence.

"oh, trixie im so sorry i didn't mean to-"

"it's fine."

katya nodded and leans back a little. "i- i thought you were... i mean that's why you're getting the tattoo right? cause you're clean."

"i was." she sighed. "but last night i- i got drunk and quit my job and that ruined my friendship with the owner of the bar i worked at who was literally my family best friend since childhood! he's thirty years older than me, sure, but he's like an uncle or something! we moved to la together! and now im living in a shitty ass apartment that i couldn't afford anyway, never mind now! this is all bullshit, and im literally so fucked now. i turned my future to shit last night and i just... i don't know what to do."

at some point during the monologue, she'd began crying. wow, trixie, great first impression for katya.
"shhhhh, no no! don't cry, hun, it's okay." the woman cooed, wiping her thumbs under trixie's eyes before pulling her gently into a hug. the embrace was warm and soft. trixie payed attention to the way katya smelt and katya did the same to trixie. the (partially) russian girl smelt of tobacco smoke and misty perfume, a few scents of cinnamon were present, too. she had the sent of coffee in the morning- fresh and exciting yet relaxing and homely.

the other smelt like floral body pray and lollipops. she reminded katya of... nothing! she was something katya had never had- she was soft and gentle and warm. vulnerable.

"pl-please dont tell adore!" she sobbed into katya's shoulder "she'd kill me."

she held onto trixie firmly and moved her fingers along her back. "promise." she whispered, breaking the hug, but holding onto both of trix's hands. "is there anything i can do for you?"

a sudden wave of cheekiness came over her. this wasn't the usual thing that trixie would do but she just had to. "you can take me out some time."

katya froze for a moment and then smiled.

"that's something that you'd be doing for me. because that is exactly what i would very much like to do."