six - giddy or love

dear trixie...
i'm almost here, but might be a little late! traffic sucks. how do you like your tattoo by the way? has it healed well? i'll see you soon, bet you look amazing.
much love - katya x

there was an ex at the end. this is progress.

trixie smoothed down her pink dress as she awaited katya's greeting. it was the following wednesday and finally time for their "date" but trixie preferred to think of it as a "friends-but-maybe-a-little-bit-more-meeting" although she had to admit that it didn't have the same ring to it. for their "meeting" trixie had chosen a cute little sushi place ran by her friend kim. not only was it nearby, calm and adorable aesthetically, but it was also inexpensive. trixie was already struggling and she'd been unemployed for less than a week. besides, it was really romantic in the evening anyway, so it was rather ideal.

"oh hi, over here!" trixie beamed, standing up and pulling katya's seat back for her to sit in. she beamed and sat, watching trixie go back to her seat.

"hi. you look stunning." she smiled.

"so do you."

katya was wearing a grey plaid playsuit, cut off at the shoulder with a pair of red heels and her gorgeous red lipstick once again. her legs were so fucking amazing. toned and long and tan yet still porcelain like a doll. ugh, trixie could've just kissed her then. but obviously she knew that was stupid. in a way, she'd liked katya from the first message. the "friendly adios-es" joke and the way she'd always begin her new conversations with "dear trixie" even in real life. something just made her happy every single time she got a message. she knew katya more than likely didn't feel the same, though. it was a stupid childish crush. it was nothing like she'd ever felt which meant one of two things: it was so stupid it was hardly real, or it was love. and god she wished it was the first.