Chapter 1: The Neighbor

Mackenzie
"Maddie, you take forever" she was never the type to get ready fast. You have to tell her an hour before just to get out on time.
"Kenzie. It's school" she yells out "Trust me, no one wants to be there"
Maddie hates school. And I mean HATES. She would do anything to never go back there. Me on the other hand actually liked school. A/N: I'm like Maddie. Don't take me to school ever! I had good friends like Nadia, Emily, Annie. We were close and popular. Mostly me.
"Well unlike you, I have friends that I would like to see!" I shouted back at her. "MACKENZIE KEEP IT DOWN" I took to where the voice came from and it was my mother. Being honest she was the best mom. She knows how to have fun. "Sorry" I yell. "Sorry again" I say a little quieter. Finally after what seems like a decade Maddie was ready.

We went down to eat breakfast quick and talked about the latest gossip. So apparently Nadia told me that Emily heard from Annie, who heard from Carson, who heard from Hayden that a guy named Ashton had a crush on me. I mean who wouldn't. I'm Adorable. "Who wouldn't like Kenzie. I made two beautiful daughters who people would fall for." We began to laugh until we heard a truck pass by. We all walked to the window which clearly showed the house next door.
No one ever moved there I thought to myself. "OKAY HURRY UP YOU TWO ARE GOING TO BE LATE!" my mom yells out of no where. Which scared me. "I'll go get my bag!" I yelled back.
As I walked to my room and grabbed my school bag I saw a kid next door near my window, more specific a boy. Who was cute. I shamed my head and walked down stairs back to Maddie.
We say our goodbyes and walk to Maddie's car. A/N: In the book Maddie is one year older than Kenzie. She is a senior while Kenzie is a junior.
On the way there Maddie was talking and I was 'listening' but then boy kept popping into my thought.
'Who was he? Does he go to my school? Why is he so cute? No boy has made me think this, but him? Do I like him?' Were the only thing popping into my head. Was I going crazy.
"Kenzie." "KENZIE! Are you in or not" I jumped as Maddie yelled my name out. " Um..yes" I yell out loud without knowing what she asked. "Okay. So wear something nice, it's at 5. Moms okay with it, and it's at Hayden's place" "Wait. What?" I asked. I was confused, "what did I sign up for." "A party. Stupid" she replied hitting the back of my head. "OH HELL NO. I WANT OUT" I yelled at her. "To late. Your coming with me." I signed knowing that a party means drama.
Well. Here goes another day in hell.

A/N:
Hello. Yes this is the first story I am writing. I know it is crap but still. I'm try.
Let me know what you think so far, or what you want to see happen in my story.
All readers opinions matter here. So feel free to comment