Chapter 27: My ship is sailing

Third person POV

The movie ended and only Johnny and Hayden were up while the others were asleep. Kenzie moved from Johnnys shoulder to his chest while Johnny got comfortable. "She looks so peaceful." Hayden says to Johnny since he was staring at Kenzie for a while. "She does doesn't she." Johnny says smiling to himself

"You love her don't you." Hayden asked Johnny. "I think I do..." Johnny says smiling happily. "I could tell she has feelings for you. I've never seen her act like this before. She smiles more when she around you more than anyone else. If you guys ever date. Know that I approve. But treat her right Johnny. She's like a sister to me." Hayden says

"I would never dare to hurt her. Or let anyone hurt her, or treat her wrong... She to precious to ever hurt." Johnny says and kisses her forehead lightly not wanting to wake her up.

"Well. Goodnight Johnny" Hayden says as he was getting ready to sleep. "Goodnight Hayden." Johnny says and turns to hug Kenzie.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*the next morning*

Johnny woke up to hear people taking. That's when he realized that they had a sleepover. He noticed someone still sleeping next to him when he opened his eyes. He looked and it was Kenzie. He smiled to himself seeing her sleeping figure.

That's when he realized that Carson, Annie, Hayden and Lauren were there. "That was cute." Annie says whispering not wanting to wake up Kenzie. "I even took a picture." Lauren says holding out her phone

*use your imagination and pretend like it's them*

"I'll send it to the group chat, don't worry" Lauren says getting ready to send it. "I know Kenzie isn't going to mind this picture." Annie says. Annie took Kenzie's phone and unlocked it, her being Kenzie's best friend knew the password.

everyone got the photo hat Lauren send. So Annie took the photo and set it as Kenzie's lock screen. So that would be the first thing she sees when she up. "There. Perfect." Annie says and leaves Kenzie's phone where it was.

"What time is it?" Johnny asked as he was stretching. "It's um.. 10 am. Kenzie really loves to sleep." Hayden says as he looked at Kenzie was starting to wake up. "Your finally up!" Carson says. "What time is it?" Kenzie asked as she was stretching.

"Your just like Johnny. He just asked that not even a minute ago doing the same thing." Lauren says, "it's 10 am" Johnny says smiling at Kenzie making her smile back at him.

"Okay. Lovebirds and friends." Annie says, "time to get the day started." Annie says happily. She has always been a morning person, while everyone else wasn't. "Has anyone seen my phone?" Kenzie asked as she was looking for it.

"It's where you left it yesterday. Behind the lamp." Hayden says. Kenzie took her phone and smiled at her lock screen while Johnny was trying to control his blush. "When was this? And why do I look horrible?" Kenzie says.

"First of all, it was taken this morning. I woke up to see them taking pictures. And second of all, you could never look horrible. You always look beautiful no matter how you are." Johnny says and gets up before anyone says anything about it.

"My ship is sailing." Lauren says happily.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
A/N:
My sister was playing music on her phone and out of no where she changed it and I was mad cause it was the song I liked. She was like " we should hear new singers" and then she puts freaking JOHNNY VINCENT ORLANDO SONG! She played last summer, she played his whole radio. And I was like wtf. She don't even know him. Then she was like "this is overrated" like tf she means when she doesn't even know who Johnny Orlando is. Yeah then the whole song played then the most came on but sadly she changed it.