Chapter 18: all Ashton's fault

Lauren POV
"I think I like Johnny." Kenzie says.

'Omg. Johnny like you too!' I say in my head. At least I thought.

"HE DOES!" Emily yells happily. "Omg, they could date, image what a beautiful couple!" Annie says happily
"Wait...what?" Kenzie says. "Fine..." I start " Johnny said this morning that he has fallen for you. He told me to try and find out if you feel the same way because he has never, and I mean never liked anyone."

Kenzie just stood there speechless.
"S-so that's why we doesn't want to talk to me. Because Ashton kissed me in the morning and he saw it. He probably thinks I like Ashton! Why did you guys come at a bad time?" Kenzie yells angrily.

"Because..." here I goes I thought.
"Johnny saw someone walk up to your house and he thought it was Hayden, so when we walked over we saw that it was Ashton not Hayden." I say weakly. "Wait... how did Johnny see someone wake up to Kenzie's house?" Emily asked.

"Omg..." Kenzie says weakly. "You guys are the ones who moved next door. Johnny is the one across my room. He's the one I saw when I was outside in my roof!" She says. Then walks out the bathroom with Annie following behind her. "We'll go for a walk" Annie says before they leave. Me and Emily after them.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Kenzie POV
Wow. The first boy that has ever caught my eye Like me back! But won't talk to me... it's all Ashton's fault. Why did he even show up.

Me and Annie went to walk around and Lauren and Emily showed up later. We sat in a table far away from the boys.
"Just don't say anything of what happened in the bathroom." I says sadly. Lauren just rubs my back trying to make me feel better.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Johnny POV
I told Hayden and Carson that I liked Kenzie. It's not like she likes me back. So what's the point.

"So. You have no idea of Kenzie likes you?" Carson asked. "I think...I think she might like Ashton. She kissed him!" I say. "Actually. Maybe Kenzie didn't kiss him. Maybe he did. Kenzie never really liked Ashton like that... or as a friend." Hayden says.

Then I realized that this whole time, I  didn't even think that Ashton could be the one that kissed her. Not the other way around