Chapter 9: Betrayal

Third POV
Everyone stared to get ready for the party.
Kenzie left first since Hayden wanted to talk to her. He didn't even say what he wanted to talk to her about.
Kenzie POV
I put on my shoes and made my way to Hayden's house. Was I scared?... no. If I did something and he were to tell me.
Hayden🤘🏻
Yo wya?

Kenzie💞
Hold up I'm outside
Btw you dog is outside

Hayden🤘🏻
Oh crap.
Can you bring him in.
I'm watching Netflix.

Kenzie 💞
Lazy brat!

I laughed as I texted him. I opened the door to Hayden's house. Yes I have a key for his house. I let his dog in. "HAYDOG!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "RELAX IM IN MY ROOM!"
I laughed and made my way up to his room.
"You wanted to talk to me?!" I sat in the bean bag chair in his room.

"I can't believe she did that." I payed my head on Hayden's shoulder.
"And yet, she was acting all friendly. Hayden, I thought she was my friend?" Hayden just hugged me and brushed my hair tightly. "Some people just act like it. Maybe it's for the best... Nadia didn't fit in with the group that well." I was just shocked.
Nadia, being a good friend backstabbed me. That was not how this friendship worked. If you backstab one of us. Your out. I didn't realize it was that long that we have been taking until Carson walked in saying that we should organize.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Third person:
Everyone was on their way to Hayden's house. Lauren dragged Johnny to go with her since it was her first party and she thought they would fit in more. While working in Johnny felt as if people kept eyeing him.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kenzie POV
I walked around with Hayden until our friends show up. Sure I had many friends in the school due to many people wanting to join our group, but I need to talk to Annie. If Emily were here then I could have talked to both of them. I didn't know if I wanted to bring in Lauren. After all she is new to this school.
-
-
-
-
-
Hayden was telling some stupid joke acting like he was funny then I see Lauren walk in with Johnny. "Hey. Lauren over here!" I yelled so she can come to us. Lauren wasn't that bad, she wasn't the one to beg to be friends with me.

-
-
-
-

Yes I left it up there fight me. ;))

A/N:
Hi. I don't have much to say. But...

Thank y'all for 200 reads!!!