Chapter 11: Left the chat

Emily🦒
Yo stupid heads how was the party?
Bet it wasn't that lit with out me

Nadia🦋
Wayyy better with out you

Kenzie💞 has left the chat

Johnny⚡️
Wait what
Why did Kenzie leave the chat

Carson🚗
Ask Nadia.

Carson🚗 has left the chat

Hayden🤘🏻 has left the chat

Annie💙 has left the chat

Ashton🐢
Im confused.
Someone explain

Emily🦒
Wait .
Wtf happened at the party!

Lauren🤩 has left the chat

Johnny⚡️
...

Johnny⚡️ has left the chat

Emily🦒
Oof
Um...

Emily🦒 has left the chat

Nadia🦋
Brats.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kenzie POV
I talked to annie and Lauren at the party.

And got to know to know Johnny a little bit better. Turns out we are some what similar.

Told Lauren and Annie about what Nadia did. Turns out Hayden told them before he told me. But I knew Hayden was looking out for me.

Time passed by, I told Maddie I was going home because I was 'tried' which I was. Of the party.

I went home with Annie, since she likes to sleep over and always has clothes at my house due to how much time she spends at my house.

"Have you seen your new neighbors yet?" Annie asked to try and change the topic as we approach my house.
"Well... I've seen their dogs, and a woman came out named Maddie... that's all" I told annie.

Once we went into my house me and Annie went running to my room. My mom was home and she was always okay with Annie sleeping over. Annie is like another daughter to my mother.

Me and Annie watched some shows on Netflix. Aka, my favorite TVD. A/N: TVD is my favorite show😭❤️ throughout a episode I looked to see Annie asleep. I looked at the clock, and realized it was 1 am. Knowing we had school tomorrow, I tried to get some sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Turns out that didn't work. I looked at my phone to see it was 1:30 am. I never was able to fall asleep with things in my head. So I took my phone, headphones, and a blanket with me and went to my roof.

I always did this when I needed air and wanted to relax. A/N: I actually use to do this in my house. On the way there I see the house next door lights were on. Well, the person room across mine.

I didn't really care I just wanted to clear my mind. I decide to be there for a while, I looked back to the room and saw the same guy I saw earlier there. Well, his back is what I saw.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Then I went back to look at the night sky. Before I knew it I looked at the clock and it was 2 am. I looked back at the room and their lights were off.

So I decide to go back to my room and try to sleep.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
And finally I did.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N:
I decide to post two. Yep two story's in one day.

BTW I MADE A INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT SO FOLLOW IT.
@heartofjenzie