Chapter 35: Never asked

Third person POV

It was a normal day at school. Everyone talking to their group of friends. Looking for drama around the school.  So far nothing. No fights over guys or girls, no fights over the weekend, no dirt against someone. Up until Nadia walked through the door.

Heads turned as people saw her. Knowing that she had someone In her head and only the one boy she wants but as always, the boy never wants her, but her ex best friend.

Same happen when Ashton walked in. People heard rumors that went for a day than die through it. People get bored spread a rumor saying how Ashton told Kenzie he loves her only to be laughed him the face. Poor boy.

People walked in laughing. Talking.  Smiling. And others like Lauren walked in tired. It was 6:50 early Monday morning. School starts at 7 no sign of Kenzie and Johnny. Up until 6:55 people started talking once they saw those two walking holding hands and laughing.

"What the heck did we miss?" Carson asked the couple who were holding hands. "Kenzie accidentally said she loves johnny, he walked into the room, she ran, he ran after her. Me and Lauren ran after her. Missed what happen, blah blah blah." Annie told the boys and Emily who was confused.

"So, you finally got the balls to ask Kenzie to be your girlfriend!" Hayden said hitting Johnny's back. Only to make them realize...

-

-

-

Johnny never asked Kenzie to be her girlfriend.