Chapter 20: I'm be the first

Kenzie POV

I think I should tell him. Is it worth it. I don't really know him. What if it's just a silly crush? It's not like I'm in love with him... am I?

"Should I tell him?" I asked the girls. "Tell who, what?" Emily asked. "Emily catch up." Lauren says. "Kenzie. Are you sure you want to just tell him? You never felt like this before. What if it's just a silly crush? Do you know him enough to say it to him?" Annie asked. 'Wow how are we not twins' I thought to myself. "...I um. I think I do like him." I say, Annie just smiled at me not knowing what to say.

Right now we finished the movie and where at my house. The boys went to go get something to eat for all of us while we stayed. I just wonder if Johnny would talk to me, does he think me and Ashton are together?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Johnny POV

"Hey,um. I have a question to ask you guys." I say, "sure, okay what's up!" Hayden asked. "So... Are Kenzie and ashton, together?" I asked somewhat embarrassed.

Carson and Hayden look at each other and laugh. "Never in a million year would Kenzie even like Ashton." Carson says. Which makes me happy. 'I may still have my chance with her' I thought.

"Yeah, you do have a chance with her. And I suggest you find out how she feels and try to get her." Hayden says. "Did I say that out loud?" I ask, "yeah... pretty loud." Carson responds.
I just nod. "So...what does Kenzie like in a guy?" I ask wanting to know how to impress her.

"Well. I'm one of Kenzie's best friend. And I know a lot about her. So... she never really liked anyone." Hayden says, which only makes me widen my eyes. "R-rreally?" I say now losing my confidence. "Yeah ..." Carson says. "Looks like I'm have to be the first!" I say.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kenzie POV

The boys just came home with food. Rn we are just talking and getting to know Lauren and Johnny more. Which is better for me.

So far I have learn...

Nothing?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Johnny POV
We walked home to Kenzie house. I didn't even tell her that we lived next door, which I should. After a while we started talking about me and Lauren so they could know us better. But I'm just a average teenage boy and I didn't have much to say.

"Okay, well Kenzie tell us somethings about yourself?" Lauren suggested, "So... my name is Mackenzie Frances Ziegler. I go by Kenzie. I'm 16 and I have a dog named maliboo." She says laughing.

God was her laugh so beautiful.

"Come on, we know that already tell us something else like... your hobbies, secret talent,"
'The things you look in for a boy?' I say to my self as Lauren finishes her questions.

"Well, I have dance almost my whole life. I stopped for a while but I think I want to try again. Um... I can sing, I'm learning to teach myself how to play a ukulele." Kenzie says. "Wow. Another singer and instrument player!" Lauren says. "w-What?" Annie say. "Well, Johnny can sing and he knows how to play guitar." Lauren says.

'Thanks a lot' I thought in my head. That was something I liked to do alone and not want anyone else to know since they would annoy me with it.

"Omg! You and Kenzie can sing together!" Lauren says happily. I turn to look at Kenzie and she looked back, 'maybe yes, maybe no.' I thought. "No. I don't think so." Kenzie says. Damn it!