Chapter 33: I love you too

Johnny POV

It was still late night. I looked out my window and saw that Kenzie was sitting in her bed with Annie and Lauren. 

Her wind was open so I could hear laughs but not much of what they were saying. I got bored so I open my window deciding if I should go through our windows. You know old cliché style.

"If you keep saying that I will run to Johnny's house and tell him that you like him!" I heard Annie he'll before I could say anything.

"I don't like him. I love him!"

Third person POV

"You what" was the first thing Johnny said stepping into Kenzie's room. "I-". Before Kenzie could even say anything she ran off Johnny having fast reflexes ran after her not knowing she was a fast runner. 

Lauren and Annie ran after them but they weren't as fast. A/N: me...

"Kenz" Johnny yells out at Kenzie as she was about to run to another street. He didn't have the time for this. He just heard the girl he loves say she loves him back. He grabbed her before she could make a run for it, spun her around and kissed her.

Kenzie didn't even waste a second before kissing him back. Probably one of the best kiss she had ever had. All the other boys with their crusty lips, then come Johnny with his, somewhat crusty but soft lips. Kenzie began to pull away looking up at Johnny since, sadly he was a few inches taller.

"It's okay Kenzie. I love you too." Johnny said before making her smile like crazy.

(I know right, cliché🤧 but oh well, I'm in my feelings🤦🏻‍♀️)

Lauren and Annie being the slow runners didn't get to see their ship rising. "Wait, we are here, we just got here, ju-just give us a second." Annie said trying to catch her breathe from running, Lauren doing the same. You could tell both of them didn't run much.

"Okay, what happened." Lauren asked out of breathe causing the new couple to laugh. "We should go back to my house." Kenzie said ignoring Lauren comment. Annie and Lauren Benin disappointed that they just ran over for nothing since they had to go back.

"No, give us a minute, I'm still recovering from all that running." Lauren said as she had a hard time talking due to how much she was out of breathe. "Fine, then I guess we will see you at my house." Kenzie said walking with Johnny leaving Annie and Lauren behind.

"So.." Annie started, "should I call an Uber?"