Chapter 5: Shes my sister

3rd person:
Class passed by and I don't even realize it. She was judging think where she has seen Lauren before. Her face. As if she had seen her before.
Mackenzie POV:
"Hello...?" I looked to see Hayden tapping my shoulder. "Yes?!... oh it's you." I say as Hayden rolls his eyes. "Class is over come on, we have lunch and I want to get out of here"
I grabbed my stuff and threw my bag over my shoulder walking out the room with Hayden. Hayden was talking to me and I was 'Listening'. "So what do you think?" He suddenly says
"Hm!... oh um....yes?" I say not even knowing what he said.
"Do you weren't paying attention were you?" He said giving me a stare "Yes." I say trying to get him to believe me. "No you were Mackz. I asked if you like the nickname Mackz and we all know you hate it." He said while laughing shortly I start to laugh. "Yeah. Sorry to much in my head right now." A/N: To much johnn- okay I'll stop
I say as he just shakes his head.
Minutes late we made our way to the cafeteria. To find Nadia and Johnny seating together with Nadia hands into of his. I saw how he had a smile, but he looked uncomfortable.
"YOOOO" I jumped again after Hayden decided to yell.
"Can you be any louder?!" I say laughing. "Yeah... duh" he says as I just laugh
Johnny POV:
I was walking down the hall first day of school on a new town. I was always the type to not fit in the crowded. I was walking down talking to myself in my head until I saw a redhead stare at me.
"Hey. I'm Nadia. Your new here right?!" She says as she puts her hand out.
"Um... yeah. I'm Johnny"
I shake her hand and she was just laughing. I had a sister in this school too, Lauren, I was a year older and her classes start late. Lucky person!
I went to class not interesting happened. I had to introduce myself to everyone which was fine. I guess.
I had most of my class with Nadia. She introduced me to her friends Hayden, Annie, Emily, Carson, Ashton A/N:🐸🍵 and Kenzie.
I had one class with Carson, two with Hayden, and the rest with either Annie or Nadia.
I walked to lunch with Nadia until we reached a table. No one was here yet so we talked for a bit and got to know each other. Not long then she rested her hand in top of mine. She just smiled at me and I tried to smile back. I don't n ow if she likes me but I don't feel the same back. I was wishing for someone to come right now. Seconds later Hayden and Kenzie walked in to the lunch room and I slipped my hand of hers quicker than you can breathe.
Later Carson, Annie and Emily arrived  while Kenzie said she invited someone else to sit with us.
I didn't really mind, I was need so that would help.
3rd person POV:
Kenzie sat in the middle of Annie and Carson. Next to Carson was Emily, next to Emily was Nadia, next to Nadia was Johnny.
Minutes pass and Lauren walks in. They were all talking until Kenzie yelled out.
"Hey, Lauren. Over here!" Everyone but Nadia and Johnny turned and looked at her. As she walked to the table she was nervous. She just wanted to fit in will with everyone. "Hi. I'm Laur-JOHNNY?"
She turned to face the dirty blond hair boy and he looked at her surprised. "Lauren?"
Everyone was confused as to what was happening and quiet as they watch how it played off
A/N: 🍿🍵
Hayden decided I speak out "Wait. You two know each other?" While the rest of the group watched. "Yeah. She's my sister" Johnny said which made all of them surprised.

A/N: I know it is late but I've been hella busy with school and getting good grades.🤣🤣🤣. Sorry.

P.s: I know it's Friday but did y'all watch the total eclipse yesterday. Thing had me in tears. That was the only Jenzie we had :(