Chapter 26: He loves her

Third person POV

After a while everyone else started coming to the Orlando's place. Carson and Hayden went with Johnny while Annie and Lauren were with Kenzie.

"So. Did you kiss him?" Annie says happily. "No. Why does everyone think I kissed him!" Kenzie says and walks away.

"Did you kiss her?" Carson asked Johnny who was currently taking about Kenzie. "No way." Johnny says blushing a bit, "he's to much of a chicken to even say hi to her." Hayden says, "I will...sometime. Soon." Johnny says and walks away

"Oh. Hey john." Kenzie says while she was sitting in his kitchen drinking a glass of water while going through her Instagram. "John? What's with that." Johnny says laughing and sitting next to her. "Your names to long to say, I guess. It's your nickname now." Kenzie says smiling.

"So. Anyways what are you doing down here? Did Lauren annoy you?" Johnny asked laughing, "something like that" Kenzie says smiling. She can't never stop smiling when she is with Johnny. Something she loved about being around him. He never failed to bring a smile to her face.

"Welcome to the club. She's always like that." Johnny says, "anyways. Why did you come down here?" Kenzie says now asking Johnny. "Hayden and Carson were annoying me. Had to leave them behind." Johnny says

"hey ken- oh Johnny is here. Hey Jenzie we were going to watch a movie in my room. Come on hurry up." Lauren says a runs up her room before Johnny could run after her. Kenzie couldn't help but blush and so did Johnny but he tried to cover it up.

"So. What show we watch?" Lauren says as she throws herself to her bed. The order went with Lauren, Kenzie, Johnny, Carson, Hayden, and Annie. "The boy in the stripped pajamas for a fact!" Annie says yelling. The others agreed so they decide to watch it

A/N: I said this because I watched it not that long ago and cried. If you haven't watched it I suggest you should.

After about an hour into the movie, Kenzie fell asleep. Johnny turned around to find Kenzie peaceful sleeping on his shoulder. Johnny, being the gentleman he is, took the blanket that was covering both of them, and cover Kenzie well with it. He noticed how peaceful she looked when she was asleep. So he put his arm around her like he was protecting her.

He noticed that Kenzie had a little smile for a moment then it went away. That's when he realized. He loved her.
-
-
-
-
-

A/N: YALL I going bowling today and I don't know know to cause it's my first time 😭🤦🏻‍♀️