Chapter 28: I love that smile

Third person POV

Things between Kenzie and Johnny weren't really awkward. Kenzie didn't mind their friends shipping them. Since she shipped her and Johnny herself. She has the same lock screen  as the day before. She didn't mind it. She only told her friends she was to lazy to change her lock screen. But she really loved the picture.

It was Monday. Meaning a new day, a new day in hel- I mean school. Kenzie walked with Lauren and the girls in the front while the boys walked in the back. Many people stared as they walked in. since Johnny and Lauren were new they wondered how they got along so while. How Kenzie even knew their names, while they have been in the same school as her but she doesn't even know their name.

"Hold up, I need to go to my locker." Kenzie says and makes her way to her locker. Lauren and Annie followed her. While Kenzie was putting in her combination she heard heels click. And people whispering. She turned around to find the redhead backstabber.

"Oh hey Mackenzie. Your back." Nadia said with an attitude. "Oh hey.. you're still here?" Kenzie says. "The Queen has to be here to lead the others. Don't they?" Nadia asked. "You don't even have the personality to be a queen. Heck, no one would even want to be with you anymore." Kenzie says

"Kenzie I think that's enough." Annie whispered to Kenzie ear. "Mackenzie. No one even liked you in the first place. You were to bossy. You always thought that you were better than everyone else. You always got what you wanted. Everything was just handed to you without even asking. And what.. I got what you didn't want. I was the backup." Nadia says.

"I never thought I was better than anyone else. On the other hand you do think. Nadia get it in your head your the same as everyone else. No matter how hard you try, don't think you are better than anyone because we all know that your not." Kenzie says. Making more people notice them.

Everyone was whispering and some even recording. Who knew two of the most popular people in their school, not to mention long time friends, well "friends", would fight each other .

"You always got what you wanted." Nadia talks louder to Kenzie. Hayden, Carson and Johnny just walked over to Kenzie locker since they had left Carson's locker just to walk into Kenzie having an argument with Nadia.

Nadia noticed Johnny walk in, "and now, I'll get what I want." Nadia says and walks over to Johnny. She grabbed Johnny down and leaned in to kiss him. Johnny having fast reflexes moved away before Nadia could kiss him.

"Woah." Johnny says as he moved away. Nadia ended up tripping over him and people started to laugh a bit. "Whatever. You were never even that popular as I will be." Nadia says and runs off
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kenzie POV

Nadia words went through my head. When I was like her, was I that bad? I kept thinking. "Kenz, Nadia's just lying. You were never bad, or acted how she is right now." Annie said and hugged me.

"She's right." Johnny says joining in. "Even though I just got here you didn't act like anyone else. You were different. A good different. You treated people well, you were accepting to me and Lauren." Johnny says smiling making me smile back.

Boy do I love that smile.