Part 13: Ashton

Playlist: Sleeping with a Friend by Neon Trees, The Night Will Go As Follows by The Spill Canvas, Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer, Over and Over by 5 Seconds of Summer, These Four Walls by Little Mix, Thinking of You by Katy Perry, Better Than Me by Hinder, Everything I Wanna Do by Nickelback, Gotta Get me Some by Nickelback, Return the Favor by All Time Low

Everyone had stayed behind in the party; everyone but them. He watched her as she walked down the hallway, her body still moving to a song that only her soul and limbs seemed to know the rhythm to.

She reached the door before he did, leaning against it as she waited for him. He looked at her from head to toe. He loved the way that dress fitted against her delicate curves.

He should have told her, but the words never made it past his lips. Instead he grinned, pressing his muscular body against hers as he reached into his back pocket for the key. Without any sort of hesitation, the palms of her hands ran their way up his covered chest and over his shoulders, allowing her arms to snake around his neck to hold him closer; the way her body rubbed against his, made Ashton groan under his breath as he struggled with slipping the key into the door.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He questioned her, searching her eyes for any sort of hesitation at all as he heard the door unlock.

She nodded her head quickly, standing on her tip toes in order to press a soft kiss to his lips. He took the opportunity to run his hands down her sides and just underneath her bum so he could pick her up from the ground and wrap her legs around his waist, pushing her into the room and towards the bed.

He could feel the excitement and the adrenaline running through him as he pressed her body against the mattress, his hand pushing up her dress to expose more of her thighs. It wasn’t clear who had taken the initiative to deepen the kiss but when her fingers knotted into his hair he knew there was no going back.

Slowly one by one the items they were wearing ended up on the floor, their bodies moving in perfect unison as they explored each other for the first time. He felt her hands, her lips… He felt the way the soft strands of her hair tickled his heated skin.

In return, he explored every inch of her, taking his time. He took pleasure in watching her shiver, shake and arch her back for him. He took every one of her gasps and moans as his own as they took their sweet time getting to know each other without the need to say a word. The silence in the room slowly getting replaced with their heavy breathing, their soft words of encouragement, their moans…

Her hands gripped the sheets tightly with each one of his movements, pulling him deeper with the heel of her foot. He pressed his forehead against hers, hearing her moan his name softly at first but then louder as she reached her high…taking him with her.

Ashton woke up with a start, his head pounding and breathing heavy as he desperately took in his surroundings. He recognized the blank walls from the hotel room and heard Calum’s light snoring coming from somewhere in the dim lit room. It had just been a dream… He thought sadly as he let his body once again relax against the sheets.

He looked beside him and saw that Calum was still fast asleep; the clock on the bedside table letting him know that there was still an hour and a half before they actually needed to wake up and get ready to leave Los Angeles.

Ashton slowly made his way out of bed, his body aching as his feet touched the cool rugged floor before he grabbed his towel and made his way towards the bathroom for a cold shower. He stripped his clothes quickly and welcomed the cool liquid as it fell over his sore muscles, relaxing him and making him forget about that night.