Part 21: Mia/Ashton

DISCLAMER: This chapter will be a little crazy (again), it will go back and forth between the two of them and nobody said they didn’t like it the last two times so… Hope you don’t mind? Haha xx

Playlist: Perfect by Simple Plan, Night Changes by One Direction, It's Not Right For You by The Script, No Good in Goodbye by The Script, Wildest Dreams by Taylor Swift, I love you by Alex & Sierra, All you had to do was stay by Taylor Swift, Love Hurts by Incubus, Everything you are by Ed Sheeran, Tragedy by Christina Perri, Say Something by A Great Big World, Pretend it’s okay by Little Mix, Heartache on the big screen by 5 Seconds of Summer, Say it ain’t so by Weezer, Fallout by Marinas Trench, Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer, Broken by Seether

(FLASHBACK)

 (MIA)

As soon as I had gotten out of the car, I hurried and walked ahead, not waiting for Ashton at all. I could hear him chuckling behind me, his footsteps loud as he tried to fall in step with me. The more he laughed, the angrier I got at his actions.

"Come on Mia!" he said. I continued to ignore him and kept walking closer and closer to the hotel lobby.

"It was only a joke, you can't be mad at me for it." He called out again with another giggle just as I came to a stop and pressed the button for the elevator. Finally he stood beside me, his eyes intent on me as he tried to take my small hand inside his but just as quickly I pulled away.

"I am still mad at you." I murmured, furious at him. And even more angry at that stupid smirk that he wore on his face.

"But why? It was a joke, babe." He said with another chuckle, making you frown even more as you glared at him.

"Grabbing my butt in public is not funny Ash, people were watching. There are probably pictures!" I said mortified. Just a few hours ago we had gone out after their private gig in Los Angeles. We had gone to dinner to be more exact with their whole crew, friends, the band; everyone…

And, obviously all the fans that had followed us there and decided to wait outside the restaurant to with the slim chance that they would be able to meet the boys afterwards.

Ashton had thought it would have been funny as we walked out of the restaurant and before I left to get in the car not only to kiss me but to grab my bum in the process. I was embarrassed by the way everyone gawked at us after that.

As the elevator opened, I walked in quickly, pressing your room floor repeatedly. A part of me hoping it would close before he followed me inside. Instead, Ashton climbed in after me and he didn't say a word until the doors were closed. Only then did he wrap his arms around me, pulling me close in an embrace that was hard to refuse.

"You're right... I'm sorry. It's really not funny." He murmured into my ear. I’m not sure if it was the fact that his tone was dead serious or that any trace of laughter was erased from his face but I was ready to forgive him; my body finally starting to relax. I felt his face burying against my neck making me sigh as he pulled me closer when suddenly I felt his large hand squeezing my bum once again and squealed.

"ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN!" I gasped, making him laugh. Not a soft giggle like he had done before. He was chuckling, loudly with his eyes closed. The only difference was that this time... This time I just couldn't be angry at him and joined in on the laughter. He just looked so happy tonight, so full of life.

“I still hate you.” I added as his arm wrapped around me, he was still laughing when he pressed a soft kiss to the top of my head.

“Of course you do, deny it all you want but you enjoyed that as much as I did.” He said with a smirk as the elevators doors opened and he led me out towards his hotel room.