11. One Asgardian, Two Asgardian's

The two hero's and Assassin arrived in Germany. They saw a large crowd of people kneeling before a man wearing green, black and gold. Loki. He began to speak to the crowd.

"Is not this simpler?" he asked. "Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel." An elderly man stood up refusing, heroic.

"Not to men like you," he shouted to Loki with a German accent.

"There are no men like me."

"Есть всегда люди, как вы," Jessie spoke from the back of the crowd. Loki smirked at the Sergeant.

"Look to your elders, people," he said. "Let them be an example." He pointed his scepter toward the elder man, about to execute him. A beam of light shot out toward the man, but Steve ran in and blocked the blast of light with his shield, knocking Loki down.

"You know," Steve began speaking to Loki, Jessie making her way toward Steve, "The last time we were in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Loki stood up, staggering slightly.

"The soldiers. The man and woman out of time." Jessie glared at him. Above them, Natasha arrived in the Quinjet aiming the ships machine gun toward Loki.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down," she ordered. Loki disobeyed and shot a blast of light toward the Quinjet. Natasha maneuvered the jet in time, giving Jessie and Steve time to attack Loki. Steve threw his shield at the Asgardian but it was knocked out of the air. Loki kicked Steve, making him fly back and hit Jessie, landing on top of her. The female groaned in pain at the weight of the man on top of her. Steve tried to stand up but was stopped by Loki pointing the tip of the scepter on the soldier's helmet. Jessie pushed herself up off the ground.

"Kneel," Loki ordered.

"Not today," Steve replied as Jessie kicked Loki back only to have her leg be grabbed and pulled with him. He grabbed her shirt collar and threw her to the side. Suddenly, AC/DC's "Shoot to Thrill" began playing through the Quinjet's speakers. Both Soldiers and Loki look into the sky to see someone fly over wearing a red and gold suit. He blasts Loki to the ground. After he lands, his suit pulls out every bit of weaponry it had.

"Make your move, Reindeer Games," the man said. It was Tony Stark. Loki put his hands up, surrendering. His armor disappeared. "Good move."

"Mr. Stark," Jessie said walking over to Tony.

"Sergeant." The three got Loki into the Quinjet and Natasha began to fly the jet back to the Helicarrier. Thunder could be heard outside. Jessie stood with Steve and Tony as they were whispering about Loki.

"I don't like it," Steve whispered to Tony.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?" Tony asked in a whisper.

"I don't remember it being ever that easy. This guy packs a wallop."

"Still, you two are pretty spry, for older fellows. What's your thing? Pilates?"

"What?" Jessie asked confused and slightly annoyed with Tony.

"It's like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple things, you know, doing time as a Russian Snowflake and Capsicle."

"I've had my fill of information. Fury didn't tell us he was calling you in."

"Yeah, there's a lot of things Fury doesn't tell you." Thunder and lightning came close to hitting the jet, causing it to violently shake.