Chapter 4

"Reschedule the meeting with Akatsuki Corporations to 3 o'clock this afternoon." Sasuke directed to one of the secretaries, his authoritative voice leaving no room for argument. Hanging up the phone, the raven leaned back against his plush chair and turned it to face the large windows over-looking the industrial and commercial areas in Konoha. The view was magnificent due to how high up Sasuke's office was. From where he was observing, the people and vehicles below appeared to be miniscule. The grand Konoha river could be seen as it flowed through Konoha, separating the city two areas with the Uchiha Corporations residing in the north, the most affluent part of the city.

Uchiha Corporations is a major law firm, one of the richest companies in the world in the service industry as well as other industries combined. It was previously owned by Fugaku Uchiha who really built and brought up the company to what it is today. It was to no surprise that when Mr.Uchiha retired, the company and all it's profits would be inherited by his sons. For the first 6 years it was completely run by Itachi alone until Sasuke finished high-school and after graduating from university with one the most esteemed law degree, the younger of the Uchiha brothers went straight to business, partnering with his brother and taking over the company's head position after climbing the ranks and becoming one of the most competent lawyers known. Of course with the new changes happening to Uchiha Corporations, controversy did stir up especially among business news outlets and magazines with other head CEO's stating their doubt on whether Fugaku's sons were really up for the job. The doubt and criticism didn't affect the boys and taking it in stride, they worked hard and for 5 years straight, the Uchiha Corporations was still going strong, still keeping their position as one of the richest companies in the world.

Turning back to his desk, onxy eyes met with the wooden frame of a picture he kept on his desk that never failed to elicit a faint smile from Sasuke. It was a picture of photograph of Naruto and him back in high school. The blond was sitting cross-legged on the grassy grounds of the school's football field, eyes glittering and wide accompanied with a smile just a wide. The sun's rays hit at the perfect angle, illuminating Naruto's golden skin and locks. The boy looked... ethereal.

'That's probably what I was thinking back then.' Sasuke thought fondly as his eyes skimmed to himself, seated next to his boyfriend, looking at him as if he was some unearthly being. The thoughts of Naruto and their child instantly lifted Sasuke's spirits. His life was going just the way he wanted. He dreamt of the future and what it would be like, being a father and how drastically their lives are going to change, an airy smile on his face.

A knock on the door broke Sasuke out of his reverie and he scowled under his breath. "Come in." The raven answered and his scowl lessened upon seeing the figure entering his room.

Itachi's ruby-red eyes sparkled in amusement. "Well good afternoon little brother." The velvety voice crooned teasingly. The older of the Uchiha brothers took a seat in front of Sasuke's desk, his lips twitching into a smirk at the younger's annoyed expression.

"What do you want Nii-san?" Sasuke asked exasperatedly, going back to the files he was checking on before he took a breather. The long-haired raven shrugged his shoulders.

"Just came to have a little conversation with my baby brother." He answered.

Sasuke growled under his breath, wishing he could smack that infuriating smirk off Itachi's face. Instead he ignored his brother's jabs, continuing to work on the case files at hand. Itachi just shook his head, snickering softly before speaking up again.

"Seriously though, how is everything?" Itachi asked, his voice losing the teasing tone. Sasuke looked up, acknowledging his question with a suspicious look.

"Everything is fine. Why do you want to know?" Sasuke asked, his eyes narrowed.

"Well you seem to have a happy ambience around you. Happier than usual. Oh, and you had a dopey smile on your face before I walked in." Itachi grinned. To his surprise, the expected scowls or glares didn't come.

Sasuke's shoulders relaxed and his glare morphed into a softer, relaxed look. His lips moved up into a small smirk.

Itachi was completely bewildered.

"Well if you really want to know, let's just say you're going to become an uncle next year." Sasuke finally answered, smirking in amusement at Itachi's confused face. The gears in the older raven's head began to turn before his eyes went wide.

"Wait a minute... You mean to tell me that Naruto's... pregnant?" Itachi asked incredulously. Sasuke nodded, unable to conceal the smile forming on his face. Itachi sprung up from his chair and went over to his brother, arms wide open. He hugged the younger and smiled when he felt Sasuke hug back.

"Congratulations. I really don't know what else to say." Itachi pulled back, flicking Sasuke's forehead with his finger. Sasuke just slapped away Itachi's hand, chuckling.

"Thank you. We just found out yesterday." He replied, settling back down on his chair as Itachi went back to his seat. The older raven smiled proudly at his brother. It was quite a sight to see Sasuke growing right up in front of him. From the brooding and turbulent boy who isolated himself from people and closed off from society to a respectable, young man.

'I don't think I can thank Naruto enough for what he has done for Sasuke.' Itachi thought.

"I'm really happy for you little brother. I wish you and Naruto all the best." The older raven said softly. Sasuke nodded with a faint smile on his face.

"Thank you."

The peaceful atmosphere was interrupted and Sasuke's expression immediately went back to it's default look of seriousness.

"Ahh! I actually came here to tell you that I finally hired a new secretary for this floor. I wanted to introduce you to her." Itachi informed, getting up from his seat.

"I don't want to meet anyone. Just brief her on her duties." Sasuke voiced his displeasure, scowling at Itachi. The older raven chuckled as he walked to open Sasuke's door.

"Honestly I'm questioning whether you're pregnant yourself with your constant changes in mood." Itachi teased, not missing the deathly scowl from behind.

Opening the door, he smiled politely at the woman in front of him.

"It's good of you to join us. Please come in and let me introduce Sasuke, the head of the Corporate Law department." Itachi greeted, moving to let the young lady in.

"Well Sasuke, this is Sakura Haruno, the new secretary. Ms. Haruno, this is Sasuke Uchiha."

The rosette woman blushed lightly, walking up to Sasuke desk and raised her hand.

"Hello. It's a pleasure to meet you." Sakura greeted, giving Sasuke a sultry smile, her voice reaching a provocative timbre which the raven did not miss. Sasuke lightly shuddered in distaste but shook her hand regardless. They parted, Sakura's hand lingering longer than it should.

"Likewise." He said in a dismissive tone. "Anyway if you will excuse me, I have to get back to work. Itachi please inform her of her duties." Sasuke addressed his brother. Itachi just nodded and guided the woman out of Sasuke's office, leaving himself but before he did, he turned to Sasuke and smiled.

"Keep me updated."

Sasuke glanced up and nodded, a slight smile on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Finally introducing our favourite brother Itachi!

Oh and Sakura's there too. (Jk I'm quite impartial to her. I don't hate her!). I know it's such a cliche having Sakura as the lovesick character after Sasuke but... she just fits it so well xD

Anyway thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!