Chapter 10

Warning: Derogatory language and mentions of abortion.

It was almost midnight when the men arrived from their date - Naruto dozing against the window the whole ride through with Sasuke taking the occasional fond glance at him. He smoothly parked the car in the garage, the jolt of the engine waking the blond up from his slumber.

"H-Huh?" Naruto snored out, his cerulean eyes drowsy with fatigue. Sasuke chuckled in amusement.

"We're home dobe." He whispered. Naruto nodded and leaned back again, gazing at Sasuke with his big, hypnotising eyes that made Sasuke's knees weak every time.

"Carry me please?" His request was followed with a cute pout to give the full effect that the raven couldn't deny. Sasuke got out of the car, making his way to Naruto's side and opened the door. He slid his arms around the back of Naruto's knees and his back before hefting him up and out of the car. The blond instantly snuggled onto Sasuke's chest, smiling.

"I'm not too heavy right?" Naruto asked, glancing up at Sasuke.

He smirked. "Is there a right answer to that question?" To which he got a smack on the chest and a sleepy glare.

Sasuke made his way into the house carefully, balancing Naruto in his arms as he opened the doors and walked upstairs to their bedroom. Laying down his love onto the satin sheets, he helped Naruto out of his jeans and jacket before manoeuvring him into a comfortable position, adjusting the pillows so Naruto wouldn't strain his neck and covering him under the thick duvet.

"Thank you Sasuke for today. I really needed it." Naruto mumbled, his eyes half open and a sweet smile on his face. The raven's eyes softened and he leaned down to kiss Naruto's temple. It was worth it. Anything would be worth it in Sasuke's mind if it made Naruto smile as bright like he used to.

"Of course dobe. Anything for you."

*Timeskip*

"Ahhh fuck I'm late!" Naruto exclaimed, peering at his watch. It was ten minutes to three. He was suppose to meet Iruka at 2 o'clock.

'It's not completely my fault! Stupid Kakashi and his spontaneous 'deadlines'. That guy couldn't be on time even if his life depended on it.' Naruto kept grumbling mentally as he weaved through the crowds of people, his mood already dampening. He just wanted to go home and zone out but he was in need of a new wardrobe.

'To fit my new 'body'. Is watermelon considered a body shape?' His esteem seemed to plummet by the second and the stares people where giving him were not helping. At all. He kept side eyeing the people beside, noticing the suspicious looks and abhorred faces whenever he passed them. The elderly men and women would regard with a sneers before turning away and the younger ones stared at him gawkily and there were the occasional lewd looks from other men.

'Is he...?'

'Yeah I think he is.'

'Ew! Seriously? Men getting pregnant? That's gross.'

'He's got a tight ass. The motherfucker who knocked him up is one lucky sonofabitch.'

Naruto sighed, willing his body to not cup his stomach and grab more attention to himself. The reactions weren't a surprise to him. Male pregnancy - even though it exists, it is a rare phenomenon. The biology behind it is yet to be discovered and comprehended but many theories have come forward about why it occurs from some men having similar hormones and hormone levels to women to birth defects. The mystery behind this anomaly and it's deviation from what is considered 'normal' and 'acceptable' in society was brought about the stigma surrounding male pregnancy.