t r a c k 0 1

ONE

Let's just say Jisung didn't mean to fall this hard.

He didn't expect to like the simple chaste pecks a certain green haired male usually gave him, this much.

He didn't expect to crave them as much as he did.

He didn't expect for his heart to act like some crazed maniac whenever the said male was around.

He also hated himself for falling so deep into this endless pit called love. Jisung was supposed to fall for someone else, not his best friend he's known since diapers.

It was wrong.

Chenle had a girlfriend already, he shouldn't be hoping and fantasizing that one day, they will be together. He could see how happy the elder was with his girlfriend.

The way his eyes sparkle whenever he spots the girl. The way he clings onto her and shower her in the utmost affection he could offer.

They way he looks like he's in heaven whenever he's near her.

He wished he could look at him that way.

It was frustrating for Jisung. Being in love with his best friend, then adding on the fact that he was a hormone filled teenager.

Then, Chenle just had to give him random pecks on the cheeks, forehead, nose, head, hand, you name it. Except the lips.

Making his heart race at impossible speeds, his face flare up in multiple shades of scarlet. Making him stumble over his words.

How was he supposed to survive high school with this?

The boy groaned and buried his face into his crossed arms on the table.

He pushed his earplugs into his ears, putting his playlist on shuffle as he closed his eyes. Not even 5 minutes later, he felt someone tapping on his shoulder.

Jisung, being quite annoyed already, ignored the person. In hopes that they would just leave him alone as they couldn't get him to wake up.

But no, they didn't leave. They kept poking his shoulder, then they started to poke his arm.

"What the fuck do you want?" He picked his head up from the table to face the annoying person that kept poking him.