t r a c k 3 0

THIRTY

-

"So how has everything been holding up my children? Do you need anything? Have you been eating? Are you sleeping well—"

"Nana, I love you, but, shut up. They're doing fine." Donghyuck, cutting the latter off.

Both Jisung and Chenle nodded in agreement, giving Jaemin a genuine smile, showing that they were going to be okay.

Jaemin replied with a fond smile. Those two were really something weren't they?

The boys were at the mall today, marking the first day Chenle was out with everyone after his mother's passing. Everyone was trying to be positive for the younger males of the group, buying them their favorite foods, favorite toys and clothes.

"What are you guys doing?!"

Shoving the poor boy in the dressing room with an armful of clothes, they closed the door and blocked it so he couldn't get out.

Jisung was banging on the door, yelling at them to let him out.

"Nope! NOT UNTIL YOU CHANGE INTO THOSE CLOTHES AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK EXTRA UWU!" Donghyuck yelled from the out other side, as Jaemin chuckled from beside him.

"But why?"

"Extra whipped dolphin." Was all Jaemin said before silence filled the fitting rooms again.

Letting an aspirated sigh slip from his lips, he took a look at the clothes Donghyuck threw at him. He pulled out a white button up along with a beige sweater. Then, the jeans. Oh, the freaking jeans.

"Don't you think these pants are too small?" He asked, looking at the pair jeans they gave him.

"They're called skinny jeans honey." Donghyuck replied from the other side of the door.

Jisung let out another sigh, "Please don't cut my blood circulation jeans. I still want to walk tomorrow."

Setting the articles of clothing on the provided bench, he looked at what was left of the outfit, which was a black beret with a chick enamel pin on its rim. How fitting.

After he was done with changing into the clothes he knocked on the door, announcing that he was done. In an instant, the door swung open and both elder male's eyes the younger down.

"Damn Ji, Chenle's gonna loose all his uwus once he sees you in this." Donghyuck commented, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I'll go get Chenle." Jaemin said then left the fitting room in search for the shorter male.