t r a c k 2 0

TWENTY

-

"OH MY GOSH, THEY'RE FINALLY TOGETHER AAAAGGHHH! HOLD MY TEA, MY UWUS ARE SPILLING EVERYWHERE AND I NEED TO PICK THEM UP!" Jaemin was being as extra as ever, fangirling about Chensung finally sailing.

"We're in public Nana-hyung, can you not?" Jisung face palmed, trying to comprehend why in his right mind would he tell Jaemin.

Chenle just stood besides Jisung, holding the taller's hand, kind of shying away from the other five's gazes.

The seven were meeting up that morning, or afternoon to be exact, for some brunch, because they were fancy lads.

"You know,  I would be joining Jaemin right now, but your queen pulled an all nighter studying. So she needs caffeine like, right now." Donghyuck said, his eyes lidded as he yawned every five seconds or so.

"You guys can go ahead, I need to take a moment." Jaemin said, fanning himself.

"Are you sure Nana?" Jeno asked, placing a hand on the younger's shoulder.

The pink haired male just nodded.

"Well, you know who to call when you need help picking up your uwus." Jeno quickly placed a kiss on Jaemin's forehead and went back to holding hands with Renjun, who looked back and sent the younger a flying kiss.

Jaemin was then left outside with both Jisung and Chenle, as the elder male had held them back. He claimed to have a surprise for them.

"So, I might or might not have had Hyuck's sister take a few photos from last night, and I stopped you guys because I wanted to give you this." Jaemin pulled out a photo of the two of them.

It was when the hyungs had thrown flower petals at them. The image was absolutely gorgeous though. Shot wise, it was quite close, but it was close enough.

Jisung and Chenle were staring at each other in the photo, as the flower petals rained down on them. It was an innocent moment that would be remembered by the both of them. A memory that would make their cheeks color rose and hearts soar.

Jaemin only smiled knowingly at the two. He was happy for the both of them, especially Jisung.

The elder male remembered when he first met him. Both of them ranted for hours about their crushes, and from that sprung a beautiful friendship.

Jaemin took Jisung's hand and placed the picture on it, "Consider this picture number one for that project of yours."

-🐬-

After the meet up, everyone had went on their own ways. Bidding each other goodbye, the boys left with their significant others.

Hand in hand, Chenle and Jisung walked down the semi crowded sidewalks, just talking about random things like they always did. Their talk was interrupted when Chenle's eyes lit up and he dragged Jisung into a store that caught his attention.