s p e c i a l

* insert cute chensung pic here because wattpad doesn't wanna cooperate with me :))) *

JUST TAKE ALL MY UWUS GODDAMNIT

"PEE FASTER GODDAMNIT! MY ASIAN SQUAT GAME HASN'T BEEN THE BEST AND MY LEGS ARE BURNING!"

"I'M TRYING! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT MY BLADDER HELD IN ALL THIS WATER!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD, I'M GOING TO KILL THOSE IDIOTS AFTER THEY UNLOCK THESE HANDCUFFS--"

Now, ladies and gents, let's rewind and see what has lead us to this very moment.

It was any other day for the young couple, waking up in each other's arms and just exchanging sweet nothings whilst still half asleep. Ah...romance am I right?

Yeah, it was all cute before they tried to get out of bed from the opposite sides of the bed, and fell right back onto the mattress due to their interlocked hands.

"What the--?"

"Handcuffs? Who--"

"There's a note on the lamp, Ji." Chenle said, pointing at the lamp on Jisung's side, still equally as baffled as the younger.

Jisung leaned over and snatched the sticky note from off of the lamp, then started to read it out loud, "So, I'm pretty sure you guys have seen the cuffs since you are reading this note. This is payback for pulling that prank on us last week, so have fun being handcuffed together for the rest of the day! From your favorite hyungs xoxo. P.S. This was solely Donghyuck and Jaemin's idea, everyone else should be spared because they were forcefully dragged into this."

"Are we really doing this?" Chenle asked in disbelief, feeling the dread creep through his system.

Jisung only sighed heavily and put the note back onto the nightstand, "I don't think we really have a choice, Lele."

"Oh this is going to be one heck of a day." The elder exclaimed before climbing over to Jisung's side to sit beside him.

"Does this mean we're taking a shower together?" Jisung peeped out, a slight blush coming across his cheeks.

"Welp, it's not I've never seen your dick before, so let's go and get this shit over with." And so with that, Chenle dragged a beet red Jisung to the bathroom to attend to their morning routine.

It was a whole miracle when the two emerged from their apartment fully clothed and perfectly fine. Either than the odd looks they received from strangers passing by them on the sidewalks, they were doing just fine and got to their first destination for the day; the bakery Jisung still worked at, cause they're hungry boys who can't cook without burning the house down.

"Welcome to--woah...Did y'all try something last night and lose the keys or...?" One of Jisung's co-workers, Yangyang, asked giving them a questioning look.

"N-No! W-We don't do that...stuff. It was Jaemin and Donghyuck." Chenle explained in a rush, embarrassed by Yangyang's assumption.

"Ah. Yeah, it has those two's names written all over it. Say, just take a seat and I'll get y'all something to munch on. I'm pretty sure waking up and getting ready wasn't an easy task in handcuffs, so I'll just get to it." Yangyang empathized before going into the kitchen to whip up something for the two.

"Sometimes I wonder how he's in a relationship with Hendery and Xiaojun. Bipolar opposites if you ask me." Chenle commented while he and Jisung walked over to an empty table.

"Tell me about it, but somehow, they make it work. Like Norenmin."

After taking a seat beside each other in the booth, the two continued to converse until Yangyang came out with their food.