Part 3: I'm sorry, Olympia!

The next day:

Olympia enters the squad not as smiling as ever, she sits down and starts reading some chips as if she wants to be distracted from frustration. Soon Otis enters half worried about what his partner is going to talk, he begins to pack a little as soon as he sees his partner reading with a face of a few friends...

Otis thinking, "Man, Olympia is worse than I thought, did I hurt her so much ... I do not like to see Olympia sad..."

He approaches her sweating cold and speaks:

- Hi pa-partner, look no ...

- Hi Otis, take, this is the case that we are going to solve today, I will look for the devices that with Ooana. Oh, and if you go away again and only come back tomorrow, leave a message on the table warning.

Olympia smirked and walked toward the lab, leaving Otis speechless.

Otis's thought: "Wow, I've never seen Olympia so angry, I've got to talk to her."

Otis entered the lab and saw Olympia with Ooana picking up some gadgets

.-It's ... Olympia, sorry for yesterday, I should not have lied to you partner ...

- Partner Otis? Partners do not lie to each other, partners do not get out of the swim and leave all the work to you, partners help each other and always speak the truth, unlike you.

- Olympia, I did not mean to hurt you, I swear and...

- Otis, I've been worried about you ...

Olympia speaks in a crying voice and runs away.

Otis thought: "Olympia no, I just wanted to have the courage to tell you that I, that I ... that I love you ...that I love you..."

TO BE CONTINUED

TO BE CONTINUED...