Part 24: We could be anything tonight

They leave the movie theater and sit on a bench facing the square, Olympia smiles at her reflection in the lake that lies ahead. 

 - You know what I said in the helicopter a week ago, you actually won the challenge before it even started, because I ...

 Otis twirls around her waist and makes her lean against his body, she feels her lips fall against his, and suddenly she can not think of anything but his delicate touch on her face. 

 She opens her eyes and watches the freckles on Otis's face.  

" Otis

I'd sing acapella in the rain
Let the whole world think I've gone insane
Give you all my money, and my name
Nothing I wouldn't do

Olympia

When I'm crazy and I don't know why
Won't you calm me down and read my mind?
But you still send shivers down my spine
Nothing I wouldn't do
Nothing I wouldn't do "

They looked at each other and felt their hands entwined, moonlight reflected in Olympia's eyes, and Otis could be sure that he had never seen anything like it. 

 (Olympia) -It's funny but ... I do not feel like pulling away from you, it's cold. 

 Otis laughs a little and lays Olympia's head on his chest, she really was tired. 

 (Otis) - It's getting late, your parents must be worried about you Olympia. 

-But ... I'm more worried about you ...

"What've I gotta do to make you

What've I gotta do to make you stay?

Imma break the laws of gravity
Killing for you in the first degree
Shut the world out when you need to breathe
Nothing I wouldn't do

Nothing I wouldn't do"

(Otis) - I'm going to miss you so much, but we have to go ...

 Olympia does not want to have to leave him anymore, but she knows it's necessary. She nods and holds her hand weakly once more. 

(Olympia) - Bye then ... 

(Otis) -... Bye ... Otis arranges his glasses and moves away from her, with one last wave, he walks toward his house with his hands in his pockets.  

"We could be something if we tried

Just tell me how to make you mine"

Olympia watches him walk away and walks toward her house to the other side, she begins to get the feeling that something is wrong, and when she looks at her feet she realizes that she is not walking anymore. She turns back and runs toward Otis.

(Olympia) - Otis! Wait! 

 He turns back in surprise and feels his arms wrap around him. 

 (Otis) But, what happened?  

(Olympia) -We could be anything tonight...

"Stay

Cause I've never known love like this
Never known love like this
Stay "

Hello folks, okay, Chapter 23 turned out to be Chapter 24, but I hope you liked it! I thought the song "Make You Stay" was perfect with this chapter, I really hope you liked it. Thank you and see you later! 

 If you do not know the song: