Part 23: I will always be here.

Otis raises his head from the table a little dizzy. 

 (Otis) -Ugh ... Olympia?

 - But what happened to you?

 - Okay, okay, maybe I overdone the soda ... 

 - Otis, but why? You've been nervous and acting weird since we stepped in here. What happened? 

 - You're right. I ... I can not stop thinking about ducks. All my life I've never disobeyed them before, I think I'm ... 

 - Fear? 

-I ... I think I'm scared ... I did not want to ruin this tour, I'm sorry.

- Otis ... This tour was incredible! I was so nervous to be here with you that ... I did not stop to think about how you felt ... It must hurt a lot, is not it ...

 Otis blushes at the realization that he has never talked about his feelings before. Olympia sits down beside him and touches his hand lightly to say that it's okay.

 -Uh ... yeah, I mean, what did you mean, it must hurt a lot?

 - With fact of ...

 Olympia swallows her words dry and continues. 

 - You never had parents ... 

-Oh, well ... I do not even remember them. 

 Otis hides his frustration despite remembering as yesterday, the day the machine was struck by lightning.

 - Otis ... Otis? Otis gets lost in the memories and begins to relive the night when the lightning struck his house. 

 (Flashback) 

 "(Otis) - The machine is working! 

 The blue lights of electricity ran through the glass walls, turning on the machine.

 (Otis) -That! Connecting cable 340 exactly ... now! Otis connects the cable and pulls the lever that starts the process of clone formation.

 (Olis) - Hey, what are you doing, Otis?

 Before Otis could turn back to see his brother, a great sound hits the garage and throws them against the wall causing Otis to disconnect from the cables.

 (Otis) - Argh ... Hey, what's that ?!

 Otis gets up and sees another boy just like him looking serious at his hands, the clone turns and walks toward his house. 

 (Otis) - Where are you going? Stop!!

 Otis runs into the house and down the dark hall, he hears something breaking right out of his parents' room and heads over there. 

 (Otis) -Mother ... Father ... 

 Tears fall from his face, after seeing the scene that haunted him for the rest of his life. " 

(Olympia) - Otis! -What? - You are crying...

 -What, no, no.

 Otis wipes the tears from his reddish face.  

 - Okay ... I think we'd better stop talking about it.

 But know that no matter what happens, I will always be willing to be your new family! 

 Olympia feels her heart speed up realizing the double meaning of what she has just said.

 - Thanks Olympia ... you're the best friend I've ever had. 

 Otis smiles faintly at Olympia still with the red-nosed cry, Olympia hugs him and rests her head on his shoulder, Otis smoothes his red hair and rests his head on hers.