Part 19:What do we do?

(Otis) - Sorry Olympia, there's so many wrong things I've done ... and they'll haunt me forever ...

-Oh, Otis. Everyone misses, but not everyone can face their own mistakes, I'm not mad at what you've done in the past, I'm proud of what you did to save me ...

Olympia is embarrassed by realizing what she has just said.

- So you're not going to break up with me?

-Hey ... well, let's see. Maybe you have to conquer me again, you know?

- What, are you challenging me?

- Why, did you find it kind of ... difficult?

Olympia take a sarcastic look while having fun playing your game with Otis.

- Well, we'll see.

She gives a wide smile as the two look out the window at the great blue sea below which will always hold great memories, great memories ...

(1 week later)

Olympia wakes up with the alarm clock and when she realizes it's already Saturday, she ties her hair as usual and pushes her glasses back as she prepares to go downstairs.

- Good morning mom!

- Good morning, daughter, is today the day of the meeting with your blonde partner?

Olympia tries to disguise her great animation, nothing goes unnoticed by her mother who knows her very well.

- Um, he wants to ask me on a date tonight! if Dad leaves, of course.

(Father) - Is not he a former villain? I'd rather you get involved with better Olympia people.

- Dad! People change!

"How can you know that?" You're just a kid!

- I'm not just a kid, if you know me better, you would know that!

- Olympia !! Enough! Go to your bedroom!

(Mother) - Honey, she just ...

-No, this girl needs to learn how to be good-natured, I do not want you to leave home today or meet this kid anymore!-

- I hate you!

Olympia climbs up the stairs crying and kneels down on the bed, her tears dampen her glasses, and she hugs with all her strength the old Odd Squad badge that Otis had given her on her last half-birthday with partners.

- I 'm sorry, Otis ... I' m sorry ...

(Meanwhile at Otis's house)

Otis was sitting on a bench eating dinner with the other ducks in his barn.

(Duck) - It's good to have you back hand!

- Yeah, but remember I'm not a villain anymore, I'm just living here ... since I was fired ...

"Of course you've been fired, being a villain is already in your blood."

- Is not!!

- This is absurd ...

Otis pretends to ignore it and gets up.

-Where are you going?

-No meeting with Olympia.

"That little redhead who works at the Odd Squad?

- Right.

- I do not want you to meet her!" We do not like the Odd Squad!

- What?! This is absurd! And I'm beginning to say that neither of you ...

- I said no and it's not, Otis!

-Grrr ...