Part 10: He Otis trial (part 1)

(ATTENTION, THIS IS PART 10, IF YOU DO NOT READ PART 9, RETURN TO INDEX AND PART 9 IS UNDER PART 10, THANK YOU AND READ OUT)

The wind bounces through the door and the tense mood spreads across the room, Otis, Olympia and Miss O come in and sit in the chairs of the courtroom. Everyone is apprehensive taking out the Xis, who are preparing some roles and arguments among themselves to prove that Otis is a villain.

 Everyone is apprehensive taking out the Xis, who are preparing some roles and arguments among themselves to prove that Otis is a villain

(Chief O) - Witness Olympia, you may come.

 (Olympia) - it's ... Otis! Why do not you tell your "story" first? 

 Otis looks at Miss O and she waves her hand forward.

 He gets up and sits down there in front of everyone. He approaches the microphone by tapping it lightly and speaks directly: 

-I was raised by ducks. 

 Olympia stands up indignantly and asks: -

 How come you were raised by ducks? 

 -Do you know those people who were raised by wolves?"So, just that I was raised by ducks, understand?

 - Not...

 Olympia sits down and Otis continues: 

 -We always walked together through the lakes, like a family. We always told each other everything. 

 Olympia stands up and asks,

 -Wait, how did you understand what they were talking about?

 - I built a device that made them talk, but as it was a device, I had to change.

 - Ah ... Olympia sits confused and Otis continues: -

Well, as I grew up, I realized a lot of the wrong things the ducks did, they were insensitive, dishonest, violent, and stealing food from picnics. Then one day my hand arrived and spoke to me: 

 - Here you go, look at this. 

 - A paper? - Now open. "Um ... here are some graphics.

 - There are all the lakes we have mastered this year, we have always mastered several, but look what happens in September, November and December. 

 - We did not get any ... -

That's right, then I want you to create a machine so we can master all the lakes at once. 

-Do you mean a machine that blows away all the du-ducks?

-That's something that kind of takes them away.

 (CONTINUED PART TWO OF THE CHAPTER: THE JUDGMENT OF OTIS)