Part 21: You can reach my heart.

Otis unveils Olympia and she sees a large panda bear box on a bench, she steps forward and gives a big smile ringing in the box. 

 "Otis, that's very sweet!" 

- But you did not even open it.

 - Oh, I'll open it.

 Olympia opens the box and sees two pairs of skates and helmets as she pulls out a pair of pink panda bear skates. 

 - Otis! This is amazing! Aaaaah! 

 Olympia jumps up, scaring Otis with such excitement. Otis goes to the box and picks up the other simple black pair. 

- When you got a day off at OddSquad and a skateboard ride, I thought you'd enjoy doing it again. And I admit that ... I wish I had gone with you too. 

 - Have you ever ridden on skates?

 - A little. 

 - This is amazing! Come on, let's get these skates on! 

 Otis and Olympia put on their skates and get up. 

 - Let's get going. 

 Otis makes a small movement and walks quickly down the sidewalk. 

- Wow ... Hey, wait for me!

 Olympia tries to reach him but a little awkward, she ends up losing her balance and comes to Otis, he holds her by the waist and she hits her head on his chest causing his cheeks to turn red. He looks at her worried but starts laughing straightening his glasses that is crooked. 

 - No need to be embarrassed, you get the hang of it.

 - I'm not ashamed of this ... 

 - What? Oh... sorry. 

Otis feels the blush rise up his face and puts his arms behind his back. 

 (Olympia) - Well, where are we going now? 

-You'll find out, but if you catch me. 

Otis passes from Olympia and down the avenue at great speed. 

 - Hey! That's not fair! 

 Olympia picks up speed and tries to follow him back from people. Otis begins to walk backwards and smiles at her who is still trying to reach him. 

 - We are almost there! 

 Otis begins to slow down and in front of a movie theater, Olympia is just behind and for also leaning on his arm out of breath. 

 - Wow, I ... you're too fast!  Hey! Is this a movie ?! 

 TO BE CONTINUED... 

 Hi folks, the sequel will come soon and you can see "Part 22: it's just a movie ... is not it?" 

 And I want to thank all of you readers who helped me and were especially present during the creation of this fanfic, thank you! 

Dancingpenguin8902

user95190868

MusicIsLife68

Skateboardkid0226

See ya later!