Part 28: A dead end

It was quite windy outside and the clouds indicated that it was about to rain, Olympia began to run faster until it reached the "house", not the park house with straw on all sides, but rather the house where Otis who lived with his parents. She opened the door and saw some dusty furniture, she walked around the room and watched the pictures on the wall, and of course you can not help but notice that Otis was very cute.

-O-Otis? Are you there?

She watched the echo of his voice through the darkness and then the silence.

- Look, I do not know if you're here but ... You should not hide what you feel ... It's okay to talk when we're having trouble from time to time, I know it's embarrassing, but I'd give anything to that my parents listened to me at least once ... I will always be willing to ...

- Being my new family?

Olympia turns in surprise and rushes into his arms giving him a strong hug, she may feel he is weak, his legs shaking struggling to keep standing.

- Otis, what was the last time you ... did you eat?

- Uh ... It does not matter, how did you find me?

- You never told me how you feel about the death of your parents ... It's obvious that it still hurts you, I never stopped to think about it ... because I talk so much and ... I do not ...

-J-Just because I've never talked about it, does not mean that I ... I ...

Otis turns red when realizing that there is no longer any excuse for it, Olympia took it of time.

- Hey ... it's okay partner.

- Stop calling me a partner, you know we're not partners and we'll never be.

"Thought of Olympia" - Wow, it did not have to be so thick. This is really a subject that bothers him ..

- I would not say that, but ... this is your choice, right?

- What are you trying to say?

- That Miss O hired you again, if you win the job back you can live in Odd Squad housing!

- The job back ?! For me? But why would she want a villain working there?

- Because you're not a villain, just because you were once one, it does not make you different from us.

- Yeah ... also because, my customs are no different, or are they Olympia?

- Are you talking about those customs I would not want to know?

- Those same ones.

"Otis's thought" - She looks even more beautiful when she looks at that ... Otis concentrates.

Otis looks at her wickedly as if he already knew he would win the game.

-Ah, they should not be anything special, you never acted differently with me, your taste for food is a little different, but normal.

- And how about the things I usually do when I'm gone, I'm with you?

- What things?

- I'm not going to tell you what they are, it's embarrassing." But what I mean is that if I live there, everyone will find out one hour or another ...

- You're just scared, what's so bad a bunch of ducks could teach you how to do?

(The next part will continue from here, okay?)