Part 27: Better in Stereo

Olympia is crawling on the sidewalk, and in front of her house, she runs her hand over her forehead, wiping away the sweat, it's been hours since she'd been running all over the neighborhood looking for Otis.

"Olympia"

I went up the stairs until I got to my room, and of course my parents are working ... great time to be alone. I sat on the bed and took a deep breath, could not hold back my tears ... This is all my fault, I should have stayed in the square and ... I'm late. Very late!

- I can not believe I forgot to go to work! Where's mine ... oh, it's there.

Olympia pulls the suit from the closet and runs to the bathroom, she makes the worst ponytail of all time and goes through the tube that was on the side of the sofa in the living room. She runs to Miss O and out of breath.

- Miss O! Ahn ... I kinda ...

- Olympia? Oh, did Otis accept?

- Accepted what?

"The job back, I talked to you yesterday if you could talk to him, remember?"

"Um ... maybe I was a little poo ... distracted. Wait, will he get his job back ?!

Olympia gave a little surprised cry.

- Of course! I've never seen anyone do what he did to save you, he more than deserves, be an agent.

- This is amazing! He'll be so happy when he learns this and ... and I do not know where he is anymore ...

"How come you do not know where he is anymore?"

- Yesterday I went with him to his house, but ... it happened that he left and I lost him from sight ... I was a terrible girlfriend, a bad partner, a terrible friend ... I-I ...

Olympia lowers her head, wiping away her tears, her words cut off with sobs.

(Olympia) - What if he never ... forgives me?

"Olympia, from what I know of the otis, it's very likely he's a little ... embarrassed." He's not ready to deal with it, but he needs your help ...

- Shame ... Why would he be ashamed to lose the house?

- He lost the house? The ducks?

- Ah yes...

- Look, you have parents, he does not ... You have a home, he does not ... You are good, and he ... is not as good as he would like to be.

Olympia gave a sniff, her head held high, she had never stopped to think about it, everything Otis could be ashamed to say when she was with her.

(Olympia) - You're right ... And if you have a strong point in Otis's personality, you never admit it when you need help.

- You will find it, I believe in you Olympia

Miss O smiles at Olympia and she catches a thought in a second.

- Wait, that's it! Never admit it when you need help, I know where it is!

Olympia gives a strong hug to Miss O and runs into the tube room.

"We both know

We're better in stereo

You say it's wrong, I say it's right

You say it's black, I say it's white

You take a left, I take a right

But at the end of the day

We both know

We're better in stereo"