Part 26: My family ... is complicated.

(Otis) -Olympia ... my family is not the receptive type ... Principal with someone from Odd Squad, besides, I'm about to take the biggest fight of all ...

(Olympia) -Ouch Otis, be more optimistic, it's just ducks, what can they do?

Otis lowers his head with a negative expression that Olympia does not see. They enter a square and Otis guides Olympia to a barn. 

 (Otis) - It's here ... welcome to my house ...

Olympia gives a big smile of excitement waving the still messy ponytail.

(Olympia) - Aaah! This place is so different! I love different places! Like the time we went to the Negative City and ... oh, let's go in soon!

Olympia turns the knob and pushes and pushes the wooden door making her creak, she sees a lot of ducks eating and talking to each other. The ducks see Otis and Olympia and stop, they look at it seriously and the smile of Olympia begins to disintegrate.

(Duck) Otis ... Otis ... Looks like you're back, is not it?

(Otis) -Look, I ...

(Duck) -I said it was not for you to see her, never again! Did not say?!

(Otis) - Yes sir ...

(Olympia) -Look, maybe we should stop and talk for a while, and ...

(Duck) - Do not intrude redhead !!

Olympia takes a frightened step back.

(Otis) - Do not talk to her like that!

(Duck) How dare you, Otis ?! Where is your respect for us ?! I created you out of sheer pity! For you to become a villain! And if you're no longer a villain, you're no longer welcome here. I ask Otis to leave.

(Olympia) -What ... do not do this!

Tears begin to fall from Otis's face as he retreats from the house running toward the trees, he throws himself on his knees on the floor and runs his hand down his face, feeling the tears drain away, he feels his stomach wrap up as he remembers what he has just to happen.

- Where I'm going to live now ... forgive me Olympia ...